K-drama Preferences: Their drunken state

Gong Yoo

You woke up to the sound of crashing coming from the foyer. Paranoid, you grabbed a bat and made your way to the front only to see your man of 4 years, stumbling and staggering through the hallway.

"Ji-cheol? You scared me! Where have you been?" You asked as you turned on the lights. You examined his face to see it a bright red color and he had a soft look in his eyes.

"Heyyy babbbyyyy." Ji-cheol slurred out as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Are you drunk?" You asked.

"I am, but don't tell Y/N." Ji-cheol giggled out. You sighed as you pulled away from him.

"I'm Y/N." You stated. Ji-cheol's eyes grew wide.

"Y/N!? When did you get here?" Ji-cheol asked shocked. You stood there with your hands on your hips.

"You and Dong Wook went out drinking again huh?" You asked.

"Mayyyybbbeee." Ji-cheol slurred out. "Are you mad at me?" Ji-cheol flashed you the puppy eyes, which is your weakness.

"Ji-cheol, just get to the bedroom." You ordered. He bit his lip at you.

"Oh? Are you-"

"No, just so you can sleep." You replied cutting him off. Ji-cheol pouted as he made his way to the bedroom.

"Finnneee." Ji-cheol dragged out as he stumbled his way into the bedroom. You chuckled as you went to go get some Aspirin and a cup of water.

Lee Dong Wook

"Where are you taking meee?" Dong Wook slurred out as Ji-cheol continued to drive.

"Home, Y/N's probably worried sick about you." Ji-cheol answered as he continued to focus on the road.

"Who's Y/N?" Dong Wook asked. "Y/N sounds sexy." Ji-cheol flubbed his lips.

"Last time I'm taking him out drinking." Ji-cheol thought to himself as he pulled up to the house. Dong Wook got out and stumbled his way in, only to see you on the couch waiting for him to get home.

"There you are!" You exclaimed as you got up.

"Are you Y/N? I knew you'd be sexy." Dong Wook slurred out in a seductive tone. You looked to see his face bright red and he smelled like he was bathing in alcohol.

"You went out drinking with Ji-cheol, did you?" You asked. Dong Wook just nodded his head as he picked you up. You squealed in surprise that he was able to pick you up while intoxicated.

"Time to take you to bed." Dong Wook giggled out as he carried you to the bedroom. 

"Wookie, wait." You laughed out. Dong Wook threw you on the bed and he collapsed next to you. The room was now filled with loud snoring as you chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Night drunkie." You whispered.

"Mmm, Y/N." Dong Wook mumbled in his sleep.

Wi Ha Jun

So, you and some friends went out to a pub. It was all fun and games until Ha Jun, one of your friends, had a little too much to drink. You and your friends found him on top of the booth dancing.

"Oh geez." You mumbled as you walked over to the booth. "Ha Jun, get down from there. We gotta go."

"Why? The party is getting started." Ha Jun whined.

"You're drunk, time to get you home." Your friend ordered as they helped him down. Ha Jun groaned as you and your friends escorted him out of the pub.

"You guys, go home, I'll drive him to his place." You offered as your friends walked off. When you got into the car, you had to put up with Ha Jun's corny jokes.