One and The Same: Ryu Su Yeok/K(Bad and Crazy)

It was another busy day at the police department. You were filing some police reports when you saw one of the police officers, Ryu Su Yeol, drinking his coffee. You did fancy him but you also thought that he was a bit of an...unpredictable guy. Not that you witnessed it yourself but there was rumors of him being a bit...coo coo for coco puffs. From what one person said, "It's like there's two of him with different personas." You didn't wanna believe it because 9 times outta 10, rumors are usually false but you did steer clear of him because he's usually in a shitty mood.

"You into him?" One of your co-workers asked.

"I mean, yes honestly." You answered.

"You know he's a bit psycho right?" Your co-worker asked.

"I honestly doubt that." You replied. "Stay away from people who likes to gossip because I'm sure they're people who have nothing else better to do in life."

"Sorry but I can't help it." Your co-worker chuckled. You rolled your eyes as you walked off. While you were walking, you turned the corner and nearly almost bumped into Su Yeol.

"Oh sorry." You apologized. He just looked at you with a blank stare then walked off.

"Okay, bizarre." You thought to yourself as you walked off. 

After your shift was done, it was night time. You were walking home when you had the feeling that you were being watched. You looked behind you to see a man on a motorcycle. He was wearing a red and black leather jacket and leather black pants. You couldn't make out his face because of the helmet. You sorta regretted turning around and making eye contact with the man so you began to run. You heard the motorcycle rev up making you sprint and not look back.

When you got home, you locked the door and peeked out the curtains to see if the maniacal motorcyclist was still out there. He wasn't. You sighed in relief.

"Thought you lost me?" You heard a male voice whisper in your ear. You screamed as you turned around to punch the intruder. The intruder grabbed your wrist and pinned you against the door. It was that psycho motorcyclist!

"W-what do you want?" You quivered. "If you want money, I can give it to you, just please don't hurt me!"

"Hmm, you're a lot more cuter up close Y/N." The motorcyclist commented as he smirked at you. You could make out his face now that he has his helmet off and the moon light was shining on his face. He had short black hair and matching black eyes, and he had small pink lips that were stretched into a smug smile.

"H-how do you know my name?" You asked. The motorcyclist pulled out a photo of Su Yeol, making your eyes grow wide.

"Do you perhaps know this man?" The motorcyclist asked. You kicked the motorcyclist back and took out your knife then held the knife against his throat. You don't fuck around when it comes to your co workers, especially if you're work as a police officer.

"You do realize that I'm a cop right?" You asked. "I could've easily shot you right here in cold blood." The motorcyclist chuckled.

"My, aren't you feisty?" The motorcyclist replied with a smirk.

"What have you done to my co worker?" You asked.

"You're looking at him." The motorcyclist replied. You looked at him confused.

"Huh? Bullshit! Su Yeol doesn't look anything like you so stop fucking with me!" You yelled.

"Remember those rumors you be hearing at work?" The motorcyclist asked. "Yeah, that was me who's the "second persona" to him." You let him go.

"Who are you?" You asked. The motorcyclist smiled at you.

"Shouldn't I ask you to go with me for a drink first? You're cute, but I don't give my name to random strangers." The motorcyclist flirted.