Random Headcannons: Dating Ryu Soo Yeol(Bad and Crazy)

-You guys met at the police station

You were working as an intern at the police station. You were rushing to get some paper work done when you bumped into him in the halls.

"Watch where you go-" Soo Yeol cut himself off once he made direct eye contact with you but quickly snapped out of it and speed walked off. You were confused at his actions but shrugged it off and went on with your day.

-Your first date was at his house

After getting to know each other, Soo Yeol asked you to hang out at his place as a date. When you got there, you were greeted by his brother, K, who was an obvious flirt. Soo Yeol shoved him, telling him to fuck off as you and him both went into his bedroom. You two spent your time watching movies and it would've been a peaceful date if it wasn't for K's taunting of Soo Yeol being afraid to pull the first move or about getting to 2nd base but you didn't mind as you saw it as typical sibling things.

-He sent you a small gift at work

You came into the police station and went straight to your desk to see a small vase of roses, a teddy bear holding a heart that says "I ❤ U Beary Much!" and a small note. You opened the note which says;

Turn around

~S.Y

You turned around to see Soo Yeol right there doing the heart with his arms which made you chuckle as he pulled you in for a hug.

"Will you be my lover?" Soo Yeol asked. You nodded your head as he pecked your forehead.

-Extremely romantic

You'll always come home to Soo Yeol making dinner while shirtless since he knows how much you love see his athletic body. When it's on really special days like an anniversary, Valentine's day, or just any regular day...he would go above and beyond to set the mood in the house despite you saying that it's not fully necessary. His only response is;

"I can't show my baby how much I love you?"

-HUGE TEASE!

Whenever it's your intimate moments with him, he loves making you whine and groan at his playful teasing. Whenever you guys aren't having that physical pillow talk, he would purposefully tease you by walking around shirtless since, as mentioned before, you like seeing his abs, he would also pretend that he just woke up so he can do his sleepy voice just to add a sentence to horny jail for you.

-Loves seeing you smile

Whenever you're laying down on the bed sulking, he would crawl up to where your legs are and playfully kiss and blow raspberries against your inner thighs making you squeal and laugh. If that didn't work, he would stare at you and start making faces until you crack a smile.

"There's that smile I love." He would always say.