Random Headcannons: Dating Denver(Money Heist Korea)

You two met during the chase

You were one of the thugs that was chasing Denver down. When you finally caught up to him in an alleyway, you tackled him to the ground.

"Gotcha asshole!" You exclaimed. When Denver flipped you both over, you were on the floor while he was on top of you. You were gazing into his eyes and began to fall for him. Denver noticed this and chuckled.

"What's wrong? Too sexy for you?" Denver teased. "You know, I'm sad that I'm not the one chasing you because my dad always said to chase my dreams."

You chuckled as you both got up. 

"Y/N! Did you catch him!?" You heard your leader yell and then heard footsteps approaching the alleyway. You began to panic.

"Look, I'll tell them that I didn't find you, okay?" You quickly explained to him.

"But what about you?" Denver asked feeling concerned.

"I'll be fine, now go!" You yelled as Denver parkoured his way up the building before the thugs could reach the alleyway.

You two hung out on top of the roof

After the first time meeting, you wanted to see him again. Luckily, before he left, he stuck a note in your pocket to tell you to meet him at the rooftop tonight. When nighttime fell, you came up to the rooftop to see him laying on a picnic blanket with some chips and soda. You giggled.

"Well, I couldn't bring any wine or some fancy steak but I hope this will suffice." Denver explained rubbing the back of his neck. You sat down on the blanket next to him.

"It's fine, it's the thought that counts." You assured him. Denver smiled at you then looked at the moon.

"It is a lovely night." Denver commented. "Only because I'm with you." You chuckled as you playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"You are so corny." You commented while laughing. 

"But is it making you blush?" Denver asked while bouncing his eyebrows at you. You looked away trying to hide your beet red face.

"No, don't hide that face, I like seeing you blush." Denver chuckled out as he grabbed your face and turned your head towards him. You smiled as you reached to touch Denver's hair but he grabbed your hand while wagging a finger at you.

"You can look at my hair, but you can't touch it." Denver tutted out. "My hair is like you; A national treasure." 

"Enough with the pick-up lines." You squeaked out feeling all flustered. 

"Why, is it too much for you to handle?" Denver smugly asked. You looked away.

"What do you think?" You retorted. Denver leaned in closer.

"I'm just beginning, I can show you how I can be too much to handle." Denver flirted.

"Son, be respectful, you just met Y/N!" Moscow yelled from the entrance. Denver's face turned red with embarrassment.

"How long were you right there?" Denver asked. Moscow laughed.

"Long enough to see my baby boy make his first move." Moscow laughed out. "Just like his old man." Denver groaned in embarrassment making you laugh.

He asked you to be his during the robbery

You were one of the unlucky hostages in the robbery. It may seem unlucky to you but to Denver, he was in such awe to see you again. Denver was very much in love with you when you took no shit from Berlin after he tried to intimidate you. Berlin was about to say something else but Denver intervened.

"Uh, Berlin, I'll take Y/N somewhere else to learn how to show some respect." Denver offered as he grabbed you by the arm and led you away from the others. Moscow chuckled.

"My boy's growing up." Moscow thought to himself, having a proud dad moment. Denver took you to a room where there's no cameras then took off his mask to reveal himself to you.

"Denver!?" You exclaimed. Denver smiled as he pulled you in for a hug.

"Wait, you're one of the robbers?" You asked.

"Sadly, yes." Denver sighed.

"Well, in that case..." You began then you punched Denver in the chest. "That's for taking me hostage!" Denver grunted in pain.

"Okay, I deserved that but I'm honestly glad that it's a person that I love." Denver admitted making you blush.

"D-did you say 'love'?" You asked making sure you were hearing him correctly. Denver's face turned red after realizing what he had said.

"I-I-I mean, someone wh-who I can tolerate and-"

You cut him off by placing a kiss on his cheek. Denver's eyes grew wide then he picked you up by your butt making your legs automatically wrap around his waist. You giggled as he pecked your lips repeatedly.

"I love you." You confessed. Denver's eyebrows bounced.

"I love you too, dollface." Denver replied back in between kisses. The door swung open, revealing Helsinki and Oslo. Both you and Denver looked at them like a deer in headlights.

"I'm telling Berlin." Oslo announced. Denver shoved them out the room.

"Let me have my lovely moment, dammit!" Denver scolded then he went back to kissing you.

When the heist was over with, he started a new life with you

After the heist was over with, he used the money to buy a house and start a family with you. You are now married to him with 2 little boys. Moscow was happy to be a proud grandpa along with the rest of the gang being the loving uncles and aunts. Berlin do be a bad influence on them but Moscow always handle it.