K-drama Dudes Preferences: When they ask you to marry them

Gong Yoo

"Okay, where are you taking me?" You asked for the 3rd time.

"For the 3rd time, it's a surprise." Ji-cheol replied with a giggle. You whined.

"Can I at least get a hint?" You asked. 

"Patience, my love." Ji-cheol said. Ji-cheol then stopped and you looked to see a lovely garden area.

 Ji-cheol then stopped and you looked to see a lovely garden area

"Oh my, Ji-cheol...it's beautiful." You commented as you walked down the trail. Ji-cheol smiled as he held your hand. When you both got to the end, he stopped as you looked around to see the lovely cherry blossom trees and their petals floating down like snow.

"I wish I can come back here again." You said. "It's just so beautiful."

"Well, we are coming back here..." Ji-cheol said. "...for our wedding." You looked at him confused as you turned around to see him on one knee holding a ring box. You gasped as you covered your mouth at the sight of the ring then at his smiling face.

 You gasped as you covered your mouth at the sight of the ring then at his smiling face

"Will you make me the happiest man ever, and marry me?" Ji-cheol asked. Tears rolled down your face as you nodded your head.

"Yes! Yes!" You squealed out as he stood up and slid the ring on your finger. Ji-cheol then dipped you and kissed you passionately.

"I love you." Ji-cheol said.

"I love you too." You replied back.

Lee Dong Wook

Dong Wook decided to treat you out to dinner for you guys' 4 year anniversary of you guys being a couple. You two were sitting down eating when Dong Wook looked down for a second.

"What's wrong?" You asked. Dong Wook smiled.

"Nothing,  just need to tie my shoe." Dong Wook replied as he got down on the floor. He then cleared his throat to get your attention. You gasped as you saw him on one knee with a ring box in his hands.

"What? Dong Wo-"

"Y/N, everyday you've been with me through rain and shine. You comforted me when I shed tears, you bring me courage whenever there's fear. You make my heart swell with your smile and right now, I want me and you to go the extra mile. So Y/N, will you marry me?"