K-drama Dudes Preferences: When you kiss them off guard

Gong Yoo

You just came home from work and saw your man of 5 years in the kitchen cooking. You smiled as the smell of food lingered your nose then walked up to him and kissed his cheek. That startled him a bit because he didn't know you were here but he turned around and smiled at you.

"My love, you scared me." He chuckled out. "What was that kiss for?"

"For being the best husband ever." You replied as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pecked your nose.

Lee Dong Wook

He has been your best friend for years and you've been in love. You always thought Dong Wook was the more moody type out of the two of you. I mean, he does radiate emo boy vibes. Today you decided to hang out with him at his house.

"So Wookie, what do you wanna do today?" You asked.

"You never get tired of using that nickname, do you?" Dong Wook asked. He loves it when you call him Wookie but he didn't want to admit that.

"What? I like it because it rhymes with Cookie." You admitted. Dong Wook just looked at you confused.

"Remind me again why we're friends." Dong Wook said as he took out his book. You pouted.

"You sure you don't wanna play video games? All you do is read." You complained.

"Yeah and I'm gonna keep doing that as well, deal with it." Dong Wook replied with a small smirk. You sat next to him with your arms crossed. You looked at the corner of your eye and looked at how focused he is. His chest slowly rising up and down, his pale face shining within the sun light. Your face turned red as you mustered up the courage and placed a kiss on his cheek. He snapped out of focus mode and looked at you.

"D-d-did you just kiss me?" Dong Wook stammered out with his face turning red. You nodded your head.

"I'm sorry...maybe I should go." You said as you got up but Dong Wook pulled you back down onto his lap.

"You missed my lips." Dong Wook teased as he pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

Wi Ha Jun

Ha Jun just came home from running some errands. He walked into the living room to see you asleep on the couch and smiled.

"Aww Y/N is asleep." He thought to himself as he walked over to the couch. Little did he know is that you woke up when you heard him walk in but you were now pretending to sleep. He leaned in to admire your peaceful features and that was when you pecked his lips. He looked at you surprised.

"Wait, you were already awake?" He asked.

"I was awake when I heard you walk in." You giggled. Ha Jun smiled as he picked you up bridal style.

"You are something special." Ha Jun commented as he nuzzled your neck.

Park Hae-soo

You were in a bit of a playful flirty mood. You searched around the house to find your boyfriend of 2 years and found him on the recliner watching TV then smirked.

"Hey babe." You called to get his attention.

"What's up?" Hae-soo asked. You walked up to him.

"You got something on your lips." You stated.

"What?" Hae-soo asked. You quickly pecked his lips.

"My lips." You said with a smug smile. Hae-soo smirked.

"And there's something on your butt." Hae-soo stated. You looked at him confused.

"Really? What?" You asked as you turned around. You then felt a smack on your butt making you jump.

"My hand." Hae-soo replied while bouncing his eyebrows. You smirked at him.

"You horny aren't you?" You asked.

"Maybe..." Hae-soo replied.

Lee Jung Jae

You wanted to take a selfie with Jung Jae but usually when that happens, the photos don't come out right. Probably bad luck or something but, today is the day you're gonna get the perfect selfie with him.

"Hey babe, you wanna take a selfie?" You asked.

"Sure." Jung Jae replied as he fixed his hair for a bit. You turned on the Camera app on your phone and aimed the phone at you two.

"Okay 1...2...3!"

You pecked his cheek which caught him off guard as you snapped the photo. You giggled as you looked at the photo.

"Perfect." You said with a smile.

"You did that on purpose, did you?" Jung Jae asked.

"Hey, all to get a perfect photo of us." You replied. "You know our history of bad selfies."

"Oh, you mean like this one?" Jung Jae asked as he pulled up a photo of one of your bad selfies then ran.

"Why do you still have that!? Delete it!" You yelled.

"Never!" Jung Jae yelled as he let out an evil laugh.

Anupam Tripathi

You came home from work one night, happy to see your fiance.

"Anupam, I'm home." You announced. There was silence which confused you for a second because he's usually in the living room. You walked into the bedroom you and him both share and found him asleep, cuddling with a pillow. You looked at him in awe as you pecked his cheek and began to walk out the room but heard him mumble something.

"No...come back." He mumbled out. You chuckled as you laid down in the bed next to him. He automatically wrapped his arms around you and went back to sleep.

"Such a big baby." You thought to yourself.

Heo Sung Tae

You and Sung Tae were at a carnival one time. You bought some cotton candy and Sung Tae decided to be petty and take a bite out of it.

"Hey!" You exclaimed. Sung Tae chuckled with some cotton candy hanging off his lips.

"What? I wanted some." Sung Tae nonchalantly said.

"You could've asked." You pointed out.

"Oh really? If you're mad then take the cotton candy back." Sung Tae joked. You cracked a smug smile as you leaned in and pecked his lips. You nibbled the cotton candy off his lips then pulled away as his face turned red.

"Uhhhh..." Sung Tae began.

"What? You said take it back so I did." You replied with a giggle.