Happy Birthday-Anupam Tripathi

Anupam woke up one morning, feeling happy because today's a special day for him. He turned over to see your side of the bed empty then he cocked an eyebrow.

"Yn?" He called out.

No reply.

Anupam got out of bed and went downstairs to see that the house was completely empty. No trace of you or anything.

Anupam sighed as he went back upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Maybe Yn went to go run some errands." Anupam thought as he scrubbed his body.

After he stepped out, he looked into the mirror to see a message traced in the mirror.

Get dress and go to this address

-Yn

Anupam looked on the faucet to see a sticky note with the address on then went into the bedroom to go get dressed. After he got dressed, he got into his car and began to drive to the address.

However, the ride up there has had a few bumps in the road.

Anupam was stuck in traffic, which frustrated him to no end. When he finally got off the highway, he sighed in relief as he continued to drive. All of a sudden...

BAM!

Anupam nearly almost hit his head on the dashboard after that impact. He whirled his head around in shock then got out the car to see that the back was shattered by a pickup truck. A big, burly guy stumbled out holding a beer bottle.

"Oh man, where did this car come from?" The drunk man slurred out.

"Are you crazy!?" Anupam yelled out.

The drunk man stared daggers at Anupam.

"What the fuck did you say to me?" The drunk man growled out as he stormed up to Anupam.

The man smacked Anupam upside his head with the beer bottle, knocking Anupam to the ground. The hostile man then began to kick Anupam in the stomach until he stopped then spat on Anupam and got back into his truck. After the drunk man drove off, Anupam slowly got up and just got back into his car.

"This drive to this address better be worth it." Anupam thought to himself.

When Anupam pulled up to the place, he looked to see that it's a restaurant.

"Oh, well I am hungry." Anupam spoke to himself as he got out the car and walked inside.

A waiter immediately approached him.

"Right this way sir." The waiter spoke as they led Anupam throughout the restaurant.

Anupam was taken aback, since he obviously never recalled making a reservation here.

The waiter led Anupam to a party room.

To Anupam's literal surprise...he saw...

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Anupm stood there in shock.

Your smile quickly faded away when you saw that his head was bleeding, then hurried over to him.

"What happened to you?" You asked as you examined his face.

Anupam didn't answer, but just engulfed you into a big bear hug.

Everyone in the room aww'ed.

"Don't worry about it now, when did you plan all this?" Anupam asked as he kissed all over your face.

"Well, remember a few weeks ago...you said you wanted to come here one day but it was so expensive?" You asked. "And when I was working overtime?"

Realization hit Anupam as he dipped you and gave you a passionate kiss.

"You did all this...for me?" Anupam asked.

"For you and you only, now blow out your birthday candles birthday boy." You chuckled as you led him to the table where the cake was. All of you sung Happy Birthday in Korean as Anupam blew out the candles.

"Happy Birthday my big teddy bear." You coo'ed out as you hugged Anupam tight.

Man I almost forgot that today was his birthday. College is some else, I'm telling you. Anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANUPAM! WE LOVE YOU!