A Bunch of Dudes and A Little Lady-6

It was morning. All the men were in the kitchen having breakfast.

"Has anyone woke up eolin-i yet?" Ha Jun asked.

"Well, I did check on her earlier and she looked like she cried herself to sleep last night so, she still knock out." Dong Wook explained.

"I'll go get her." Sung Tae said as he got up. Before he could walk out the room, there was a knock at the door. Anupam answered it to see the mailman.

"I have a delivery for you." The mailman said as he handed Anupam a small box then walked off.

"Did you order something?" Hae-soo asked.

"No, and there's no sender name on there or anything." Anupam said as he looked at the note on the box. Anupam set the box down at the dining room table and took the note off the box.

We know you have the girl. Give her up to us or else we'll be coming for her and you all. Don't try anything because we'll always be AHEAD of you
~Unknown

"Why is 'ahead' in all capitals?" Ha Jun asked. All of sudden, Sung Tae noticed a faint disgusting smell coming from the box.

"Good lord, what is in the box? It smell repulsive." Sung Tae complained. Ji-cheol grabbed a knife to cut the tape off the box. When he opened the box, the men were face to face with the horrific sight of Morticia's severed head in the box. Dong Wook ran out the room and into the bathroom to go throw up.

"Oh my God!"

"Who did this!?"

"That poor kitty!"

I walked out the room rubbing my eyes to wonder what was all the noise about. My heart dropped at what I saw as Anupam turned his head and saw me.

"Eolin-i, it's-" I ran out the room in tears. Anupam chased after me but I slammed the door on his face.

"Eolin-i, please come out." Anupam begged. I slipped a note under the door.

YOU KILLED HER!

"Sweetie, I swear it wasn't us!" Anupam defended. "Someone sent that to us, I swear!" I opened the door and Anupam saw that my eyes were bloodshot red. Anupam showed me the note to prove that he wasn't lying. That only made me cry more because I know who it's from. Dong Wook came by and saw me crying.

"Damn." Dong Wook thought to himself. I ran back into my room to get changed which confused them both.

"What are you doing?" Anupam asked. I wrote something down.

I'm taking them down myself!

"No, no don't do that." Dong Wook said. "You will get hurt."

"We don't wanna risk you getting injured or even killed." Anupam added in.

Dong Wook, you saw me fight before. I can do this!

"No, you don't know what those guys are capable of doing." Anupam said. "Let the police handle this, okay?" I relunctantly nodded my head.

"C'mon, I'll help you make a funeral for Morticia." Dong Wook offered. I sniffled.

Later on, Sung Tae had finished making the hole for Morticia, Ji-cheol made her tombstone out of some planks, and Jung Jae and Ha Jun were carrying the box to the hole.