A Bunch of Dudes and A Little Lady-9

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Anupam asked.

"I'm her father." My dad replied. The room just went silent. I got up and looked at him with pure hatred.

"Are you here to take her away?" Hae-soo asked.

"Yes, thank you for taking care of her." My dad said as he reached out to me but I ran off. "Baby girl wait!"

I ran into my bedroom with my dad right behind me.

"Sweetie please...you need to come with me." My dad pleaded. I shoved him away.

"Baby please!" My dad begged. I backed away from him.

With the dudes

"Why is her dad here all of a sudden?" Ha Jun asked.

"Right, wasn't he the same one who gave her up to some assholes?" Jung Jae asked.

"If I had to guess...he finally paid off his debt and wants his daughter to come back." Anupam guessed. Ji-cheol looked outside to see a van. In the driver's seat was Spider.

"Why does that man look familar?" Ji-cheol thought to himself.

Back to me

"Little girl, I don't have time for this now c'mon!" My dad yelled grabbing my arms but I pulled away from. My dad sighed.

"Alright, you left me no choice...I'm sorry." My dad said as he pulled out a syringe and stuck it into my neck. I was fighting him but then began to see black. My dad carried me out the room.

"She wore herself out, thank you once again for taking good care of her." My dad said.

"Wait, can't we at least say goodbye to her?" Anupam asked.

"Sorry, but I can't wait to get her home." My dad quickly said as he left out the mansion.

"Geez, why is he in such a hurry to get her out of here?" Ha Jun asked. Anupam just stood there and sighed. Dong Wook came out the bathroom.

"Whoo, I'm all better now." Dong Wook cheered but his celebration was short lived when he felt the sad atmosphere in the room. He looked to see that I'm not in the room.

"Wait, where's eolin-i?" Dong Wook asked.

"She's gone man, her dad came to pick her up." Ha Jun sighed out. Dong Wook's eyes grew wide.

"What? And y'all just let him? Why?" Dong Wook asked.

"Maybe he finally paid off his debt." Anupam guessed.

"Don't just assumed that he did! Because why would he give her up to some loan sharks and then all of a sudden wants her back!?" Dong Wook yelled. Realization struck them all.

"Oh my God, you're right! What have I done!?" Anupam yelled as he ran out the mansion but it was too late. The van drove off. Anupam just stood there as his throat went dry. He went back in and didn't say a word. Throughout that night...it was just silence. The men went to sleep, hoping that it was just some bad dream. When morning came around, Dong Wook got out of bed, hoping that last night was just some nightmare and that I would be outside on the tree. When he went to the backyard, it was empty. Not a trace of me anywhere.

"It wasn't a dream after all." Dong Wook thought to himself. Jung Jae eventually woke up and went into my room, thinking I would be in there but remembered last night. There sitting on my bed was my stuffed cat that I got from the elderly lady at the carnival. A tear slipped out of Jung Jae's eye as he hugged the stuffed cat tight.

"I know dude, we all miss her." Ji-cheol said leaning against the doorframe.

"I wasn't ready to let her go." Jung Jae said as he sniffled. Ji-cheol looked at the corner of his eye to see the painting I did a few days ago and picked it up.