K-drama Dudes Preferences: When your child asks about babies

Whoo! 100 parts!

Gong Yoo

You and Ji-cheol were on the couch being a flirty married couple when your 5 year old son made his way downstairs.

"Eomma, appa?" S/N began, grabbing your attention.

"Hey S/N, what's going on?" Ji-cheol asked.

"Where do babies come from?" S/N asked. Both of your faces turned red.

"Do you want me to tell him or you?" You asked. Ji-cheol cleared his throat as he began to explain.

"You see son, when your eomma and appa love each other very much...they um, get some ingredients to make the baby." Ji-cheol explained.

"It's like baking a pastry." You added in. "Me and your father would need the ingredients to put them in your mommy's oven to make a baby."

"Oh, I think I get it now." S/N announced as he went into the kitchen.

"Whew! I thought I was gonna say the wrong thing during that talk." Ji-cheol sighed out.

"You did a great job, though." You chuckled out as you tasseled his hair. Ji-cheol smiled as he pecked your cheek. S/N walked back in with a cup cake.

"Look, I made a little brother." S/N announced proudly showing his cupcake to you two. Both of your eyes grew wide as you both looked at each other then began to laugh.

Lee Dong Wook

Dong Wook was in the kitchen reading when he felt a tug on his pantsleg. He looked down to see his 7 year old daughter.

"Hey babygirl, what's wrong?" Dong Wook asked.

"Appa, is it true that babies come from making a cake?" D/N asked. Dong Wook tilted his head in confusion.

"Uh, not that I know of." Dong Wook replied in an uneasy tone. "Who told you that?"

"Samchon." D/N replied referring to Ji-cheol. Dong Wook facepalmed.

"Well, that's not true." Dong Wook began. "Babies actually come from the stork."

"The stork? You mean that giant white bird that delivers babies to parents?" D/N asked. Dong Wook nodded his head. 

"Wait a minute, how would the stork know where we live?" D/N asked. "And how can one stork deliver a baby to everybody in the world?" Dong Wook grew silent as D/N shot him a serious glare.

"The stork doesn't even exist, does it appa?" D/N asked.

"What!? You said something honey!?" Dong Wook yelled out as he walked out the kitchen.

Wi Ha Jun

"Appa?" D/N asked as she walked outside to where Ha Jun was.

"Yes my little slugger?" Ha Jun asked.

"Where do babies come from?" D/N asked. Ha Jun almost choked on his drink when she asked that.

"Um, well, babies are like baseball." Ha Jun began. "The boy meets the girl at first base, when they love each other very much, they go to second base, then at third base, the girl would be...um, holding the boy's...bat, yeah bat, for a while until they both reach home run and that's how the baby comes."

D/N smiled for a second but then realized something and ran back inside bawling. You saw her run past you and followed her upstairs.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" You asked.

"I'm at third bassseeeee!" D/N cried out. You looked at her confused.

"I'm sorry but what's wrong with that?" You asked.