K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-L:Location

Gong Yoo

Besides the bedroom, he loves to take you into the bathroom at his workplace. If you were to ever surprise him, he would excuse himself and take you into the bathroom.

Lee Dong Wook

Anywhere secluded is fair game. Whether it's an old alleyway or even the Port-a-Potty, he's in there getting it on with you...until someone walks in. Oops!

Wi Ha Jun

He loves doing it in the shower. Only because things get less messy and it's to save up water. Whenever you tell him that you're about to shower, he'll always want to join.

Lee Jung Jae

He, for some odd reason, loves doing it in the kitchen. He sometimes get turned on by you cooking and he'll just pick you up and set you on the kitchen table. You try to tell him that you're trying to cook but he'd say that the food is already ready for him and he can't wait to eat it all up.

Park Hae-soo

In the car. You would get turned on by him being focused on the road and he would notice it and pull over into an alleyway then tell you to get into the backseat.

Anupam Tripathi

He's, I would say, old fashion so, the bedroom is the only place he'll do it at since no one can walk in and interrupt you two.

Heo Sung Tae

This is honestly kinda funny, but he loves getting it on in a changing room in a store. If you're shopping and trying on new outfits, he'd get turned on by what you have on and would pull a mind trick where he wonders how long it'll take for him to take off the outfit you have on and it leads to you two having sex...much to the customers dismay.