NSFW Alphabet: K (Bad and Crazy)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He'll carry you into the bathroom. Shower or bath is fine with him as long as he gets to nuzzle up next to you while washing.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He's an ass man all the way. Your butt is basically his personal pillow

You love his eyes. He got black irises so it's like you're staring at two stones of Onyx.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Either down your throat or inside of you. Either way, he doesn't wanna create that much of a mess.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He gets turned on by your intelligence or when you wear stuff that makes you look like a brainiac.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Never had sex before in his life. You are his first.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He's still learning, but he did say that his favorite position is doggystyle

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Dude's a polar opposite to Su-yeol. You would crack up whenever he crosses his eyes at you during sex.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Smooth as a baby's rear end.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

You'd come home to find him laying in bed, wearing a red robe, with a rose in his mouth, and surrounded by lit candles. He always wants to set the mood with you.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He does it in private, until you caught him one day. He's embarrassed but you reassured him that it's perfectly natural

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Surprisingly, he doesn't have any kinks. He's just a simple dude when it comes to sex

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere secluded where no one would bother to look is fair game for him.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Whenever you're bent over, that gets him riled up.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He refuses to share you, especially with Su-yeol.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He's the giver. He loves to see you fall apart when he's going down on you.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Quick pacer. He loves to see you trying to get him to slow down.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He does them every once in a while. He doesn't mind them in the slightest

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

C'mon, it's K. Dude's a huge risk taker.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

You wouldn't believe it, but this man could go 6 rounds within 4 hours or under. How does he have this much stamina? Your guess is as good as mine.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He did purchase a pair of handcuffs after Su-yeol gave him advice on how to spice things up

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Once again, it's K. This dude would be the biggest tease in the bedroom.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Like Su-yeol, all you can get out of him is grunts and groans

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He would want to have kids one day, though he be the type to teach them how to fight at age 5

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

7 inches with 2 width. He's proud of that size as well.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

His libido is at a 7.5. He would get turned on just by the thought of you.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He's out like a light the minute he gets under the covers. You thought it was cute to see him fast asleep like a baby.