Money Heist Korea-JEA NSFW Alphabet-Berlin

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Yeah sorry man, aftercare just isn't his thing. He'll just toss you a rag for you to clean yourself up with and tell you to go to sleep. He might warm up eventually.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

You love his eyes. His serious and lustful look in the eye always makes you feel intimidated and turned on.

He does like your body overall. He likes the fact that he can be strong enough to lift and carry you around like a small animal or child. Plus, it's amusing to him that whenever you try to fight him, he'll just easily pick you up and hold you tight.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He'll do it on your face and body. This man doesn't wanna risk becoming a dad for two reasons; 1. He doesn't wanna burden you with a child that he and/or you weren't ready for and 2. Due to his background, he doesn't wanna put a child at risk of getting caught in the crossfire if he has a target on his back.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He thought about doing some gunplay with you since he's a bit of a gunslinger himself and he always wonder how sexy it would be if he were to slam into you while having a loaded gun to your head.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Oh, he's totally experienced. He had some flings before in the past before he met you.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Doggystyle all the way. He loves wrapping a hand around your neck when he slams into you.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Yeah, this dude was born without a funny bone. So, he's as serious as a heart attack during sex

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's a clean man so he doesn't have a single pube on him down there.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Not very intimate but he's practicing. So far his way of intimacy is just simply two glasses of wine by the fireplace.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

If he had a picture of you saved onto his phone, he'll jerk off to that but he does it in secrecy to a point where you don't even know if he does masturbate or how often he does it.(Hint: He does it very often)

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He's a sucker for choking and degrading. This man just loves being in control like that.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere where nobody would think to look at is fair game for him.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you act bratty or disobedient. He loves to be the one to put you in his place.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He's not the type to submit so submission is out of the question for him.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He's on the receiving end because he loves hearing you choke on his shaft while tears form into your eyes.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He's a quick pacer, mainly because he usually doesn't get to spend much time with you and because he's a busy busy man with his work.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Like I said, he's a quick pacer so with you, he's always doing quickies left and right.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Like I mentioned, he would love to try and do gunplay but he would also want to tie you up while during the session.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

This man can go 6 rounds within 4 hours. How he was able to have that much stamina? Your guess is as good as mine.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He only own ropes. Other things like vibrators and dildos are a no for him since he thinks that his fingers and cock is enough.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

If you were acting like brat, don't expect him to not be an asshole during sex. He would purposefully tease you until you apologize to him for your behavior.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's a grunter all the way. Some growls are just the icing on the cake if you were in control during the session.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Admittedly, he does have a soft spot. He's, what I would say, a sheep in wolf's clothing in this case and there were times where you did see him being caring towards you or anyone around him. You thought it was cute since you see him as a tsundere but he sees it as him being weak, despite you assuring that he's not becoming weak.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's pretty average. Just rocking with 7 inches long and 3 inches of girth.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

His libido is at a 6. He'll only get horny when you're at your brattiest or when you decided to stand up to him.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He's definitely a cigarette after sex type of guy. After you fall asleep, he would take out a cigarette and light it up. He'll take a few puffs before he puts it out and goes to sleep next to you.