K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-I:Intimacy

Gong Yoo

He does like to be romantic before getting it on with you. Mainly, a dinner before you two hit the bedroom. After you two eat, he'll carry you to the bedroom for y'all...dessert.

Lee Dong Wook

He loves to talk to you. Communication is always the key when it comes to relationships and you two would always share what troubles you or what you're insecure about. After that's talked out, it's taken care of in the bedroom with you two boosting each other's confidence or telling each other that there's nothing to be afraid of.

Wi Ha Jun

His way of intimacy is through intelligence. Similar to Dong Wook, you two discuss without having to get angry at each other or growing defensive. You may have disagreements and that's okay! Y'all way of intellectual intimacy is connecting through logic and philosophical expression. Plus, it does turn him on when you show your smart side.

Lee Jung Jae

His way of intimacy is through humor. He loves seeing you smile whenever he flirts with you. One thing he loves doing is picking you up and spinning you around until you both land on the bed, then he'll playfully peck at your nose and cheeks making you giggle.

Park Hae-soo

He enjoys cooking and baking with you. Mainly, you two like to tease each other while baking like if you were baking a cake with him, you would dab some frosting onto his neck and lick it off for him. This does lead to having sex in the kitchen and the food ended up getting burnt half of the time.

Anupam Tripathi

Similar to Dong Wook, this man loves to talk about having a family. This man does want to be a family man so when the time was right, you and him both got started right away in the bedroom.

Heo Sung Tae

He's a cheesy man himself. He gets turned on by the sight of you being all cutesy with his pet cats because it makes him see you as a loving parent if y'all were to have kids together. He then does the same with you by pecking all over your face while cooing at you.