The Goblin, the Grim, and the Shapeshifter-4

As days went by, Y/N have grown closer and closer with Goblin and Grim. These two were protective of Y/N while Y/N was also entertaining them with the animal powers.

"Do it again! Do it again!" Grim chanted.

"Fine." Y/N sighed while transforming into a raven and then flying into the kitchen where Goblin was eating a sandwich. Y/N scooped the sandwich while his back was turned. When he turned back around, Goblin grew annoyed.

"Very funny guys!" Goblin yelled. "This is the 5th time, stop taking my sandwiches!" Y/N and Grim laughed while Y/N changed back into human form.

"Man, I love it when you mess with Goblin." Grim commented.

"Well he is fun to mess with at times." Y/N admitted.

"You're actually not bad for my partner in crime." Grim chuckled making Y/N blush.

"T-thanks." Y/N bashfully said. "So, how's working with the king like for you two?"

"He...can be a bit on edge at times." Grim replied as he rubbed the back of his neck. Y/N chuckled.

"He's one of those really high and mighty kings?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, he's one of those kings but he's not so high and mighty without his servant." Grim taunted. "I believe that his servant has a thing for him." Y/N giggled.

"So the servant is into knights instead of maidens huh? That's not bad at all." Y/N stated.

"I mean, it is prohibted here since knights are meant to be maidens, not maidens together or knights together because it's deemed "unroyal" or "disgraceful"." Grim explained.

"What about a human and a shapeshifter?" Y/N asked.

"Well, they never paid attention to it but I know they don't overlook it." Grim replied.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"Well, since there isn't that many shapeshifters left, they lifted the law about humans and shapeshifters being together long ago until you showed up." Grim explained.

"Well, what about you?" Y/N asked.

"What do you mean?" Grim asked.

"Would you date a shapeshifter?" Y/N asked. Grim's face turned red.

"I-I-I mean...do you mean you or a shapeshifter overall?" Grim asked.

"Shapeshifter overall." Y/N replied.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind because I like the person overall regardless of them being a shapeshifter or not." Grim answered. Y/N smiled making Grim smile.

"Now answer me this; would you date a grim reaper?" Grim asked as he bounced his eyebrows at Y/N.

"Maybe..." Y/N lied while turning red. Grim grabbed the chin making Y/N look at him.

"Is that a yes?" Grim asked while smirking. Y/N shapeshifted into a woodpecker and began to peck at his head.

"Ow! Ow! Okay, I was kidding!" Grim exclaimed. Y/N giggled while turning back into human form.

"To be honest, yes but only for the personality." Y/N answered. Grim smiled.

"Are you two done flirting? Because you know the king prohibited relationships right?" Goblin said popping his head into the room.

"Don't you have to be a troll somewhere else?" Grim retorted.

"And don't you have some souls you need to collect?" Goblin retorted back while sipping his drink. Grim stood silent because he does have some business to attend to. Grim got up and walked out the room, leaving Goblin and Y/N in the same room.

"So...you and the man of all things deadly huh?" Goblin asked.

"N-no!" Y/N exclaimed. "We were just asking hypothetical questions." Goblin smirked as he sat down next to Y/N.

"About you two winding up together?" Goblin smugly asked.

"You know I pecked at Grim's head as a woodpecker, I'll have no problem doing it to you too." Y/N said in a deadpanned voice. "Plus, it sounds like someone is wearing some green, if you know what I mean."

"I am not jealous of that knave." Goblin lied. Y/N giggled.

"Then you don't mind me saying that I wanna marry him?" Y/N asked. Goblin snapped his head at Y/N.

"No relationships!" Goblin scolded. "And why him out of all people?"

"Well he is pretty chill, unlike you." Y/N taunted.

"I am chill, I just take this job seriously." Goblin replied.

"I can tell." Y/N mumbled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Goblin asked.

"You seem to have your sword up your rear end all the time, Mr. Knight." Y/N taunted.

"Hmm, little one got jokes huh?" Goblin asked. "Why don't you make like a rodent and scatter?" Y/N looked at him with a straight face while he looked at Y/N with a shit eating grin. Y/N transformed into a rat and scattered around Goblin's feet, making him panic.

"Gah! I was joking! I was joking!" Goblin yelled as he jumped upon the coffee table. Goblin then fell to the floor hurting his back. Y/N changed back into human form and looked at Goblin with the most smug grin ever.

"Who's the rodent now?" Y/N asked. Goblin groaned as he got up.

"This damn shapeshifter is something else." Goblin thought to himself.