Birthday Boy: Wi Ha Jun

You woke up to the sun shining in your face. Your eyes opened to the sight of your sleeping husband and smiled big because today's a special day for him. You slowly tried to get out of bed, only to feel an arm wrap around you and pull you back into the bed.

"Stay with your hunny bunny." Ha Jun mumbled out as he pecked your cheek.

"C'mon, you know I gotta make breakfast." You giggled out.

"Breakfast can wait, I'm not hungry yet." Ha Jun mumbled.

"But you know I still have to feed our daughter." You pointed out. Ha Jun unwrapped his arm from around your waist.

"Fine, but hurry back to cuddle with me." Ha Jun mumbled as he turned over. You smirked as you walked out the room to see your daughter.

"Is he still asleep?" D/N asked. You nodded your head as you shushed her.

"Do you remember the plan?" You asked. Your daughter nodded her head as she gave you the thumbs up.

"Okay, this is gonna be fun." You quietly squealed out.

An hour later

Ha Jun felt the bed to see if you have returned but felt nothing there. His eyes popped open as he rose up to see that he's still in the bed by himself.

"Yn went to go make breakfast an hour ago." Ha Jun thought to himself as he got up and went downstairs.

He saw his breakfast on the table but it looked like it had been out for it to go cold. Ha Jun just heated it up and ate but then saw a note underneath the plate.

Get dressed honey

~Yn

Ha Jun cocked an eyebrow then his phone buzzed a text from one of his buddies, Ji-cheol.

Heeyyy Ha Jun! You, me, Dong Wook, at the the baseball stadium today at 12!

"Oh shit, that's right the baseball game is today." Ha Jun thought to himself as he ran upstairs to get dressed.

After he got dressed, he noticed that the car was still in the driveway.

"Hmm, Yn usually takes the car whenever going out." Ha Jun thought but then shrugged his shoulders as he got into the car.

It was a pretty long drive to the stadium since it was already crowded there. Once Ha Jun got out the car, he was greeted by one of the security guards.

"Excuse me sir, you need to come with me." The security guard said as she grabbed him by the arm and lead him to the stadium entrance.

"But-but I just parked and I didn't do anything." Ha Jun stammered out. The security guard ignored him and pulled him inside the stadium.

"You're in here sir." The security guard announced as she lightly shoved Ha Jun into what looks like to be a skybox suite.

"Why would the lady put me in a skybox?" Ha Jun asked. "Oh well, at least I can see the game up here without anyone blocking the view."

Ha Jun sat down in front of the window as the game began to start. During halftime, the announcer spoke.

"Well today's a lovely day folks! Not only for this game but because it's someone's birthday today!" The announcer shouted.

"Hmm, nice." Ha Jun thought to himself while sipping some soda as the screen turned on. 

"Hey dad." Ha Jun heard a female voice say. He turned around to see you, y'all daughter, and his friends Dong Wook and Ji-cheol.

"Honey!? What are you doing here?" Ha Jun asked. You chuckled as you pointed at the screen making Ha Jun turn around.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HA JUN!

Ha Jun spat his soda surprised.

"Happy birthday Ha Jun!" Dong Wook exclaimed as he brought out the cake.

"Happy birthday dad!" D/N yelled as she ran up to hug her dear ol' papa.

"You were behind this were you?" Ha Jun asked you.

"Well it was both mine and D/N's idea." You replied. Ha Jun smiled as he picked his daughter up and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you both." Ha Jun thanked as he pecked your lips.

"Shall we eat the cake now?" Ji-cheol asked.

"Mmmm, maybe after this game real quick." Ha Jun replied as he sat down to watch the game. You smiled as you sat down next to him to continue watching the baseball game.

But forreal tho, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI HA JUN!!! WE LOVE YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL SON OF A GUN!