K-drama Preferences: Meeting the Love Interest

Gong Yoo

"Ohh, I'm so excited to meet our son's girlfriend." You squeaked out as you put on your earrings.

"Honey, S/N said that we don't have to over dress." Ji-cheol chuckled as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I just wanna make the best first impression." You stated with a sigh.

Ji-cheol pecked your cheek.

"You'll be fine darling, I promise." Ji-cheol assured you.

You heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh snap that's her!" S/N yelled as he ran downstairs to the door.

He opened it to see his girlfriend standing there with a very nervous expression on her face.

"H-hey S/N." The girlfriend greeted meekly.

Your son hugged her then led her inside.

He led her into the living room where you and Ji-cheol were.

"Eomma, appa, I would like you to meet my girlfriend." S/N introduced.

"It's really nice to meet you." The girlfriend stammered out as she bowed down to you two.

"Hello, don't be shy we don't bite." Ji-cheol assured the girlfriend.

"Are you hungry? I made some lunch." You declared.

"Thank you ma'am." The girlfriend thanked with a bow as she walked into the kitchen with you.

Ji-cheol pulled his son to the side.

"Now son, remember what I said." Ji-cheol lectured.

"I know dad, I know." S/N assured.

"You look like you got a good one okay, keep her." Ji-cheol ordered.

"I will appa." S/N spoke with a smile as Ji-cheol smiled and hugged his son tight.

Lee Dong Wook

Dong Wook poked his head out from the kitchen to see his daughter on the couch watching a movie with her boyfriend.

"6 feet away from my daughter you little..." Dong Wook muttered under his breath.

You walked in to see him spying on them.

"Dong Wook, I thought we agreed on no spying on them." You scolded with your hands on your hips.

"As long as he keeps a good distance and hands to himself, we'll get along just fine." Dong Wook declared.

You shook your head at your husband's overprotective nature.

"Honey, could you not antagonize the boy for 5 minutes?" You pleaded.

Dong Wook sighed as he separated himself from the door frame.

"Fine." Dong Wook grumbled.

You chuckled as you pecked his cheek.

5 minutes have passed by and the boyfriend decided to pull the first move and grabbed D/N's hand. D/N smiled as they looked at each other then leaned in. Just before they could kiss...

Someone cleared their throat making them pull away.

"Appa!" D/N exclaimed in embarrassment.

"Am I interrupting something?" Dong Wook asked as he crossed his arms.

"Uhhh...no sir." The boyfriend replied nervously.

Dong Wook snapped his head at him and grabbed him by the shirt.