Random Headcannons: Dating Kim Shin

You two met at a fountain at night

It was a cool night. You were by the fountain just reading a romance novel. You sighed at the thought of being alone then closed the book and picked up the lantern that you were your using as a light source.

"If finding love was that easy." You sighed as you blew the flame out of the lantern. All of a sudden, it began to become windy. The leaves danced around you as you watched in amazement. You were so fascinated by the leaves that you didn't realize that there was someone behind you. You turned and nearly jumped out of your skin when you saw a young man behind you.

"Jesus Christ! How long were you right there?" You asked holding your chest.

"Long enough to hear you being depressed about your lonliness." The man replied.

"I'm not depressed." You denied. The young man chuckled and pulled out the book.

"Then explain why you were reading this?" The young man asked. You looked to see your hand empty and realized that the book he has in his hand was your book.

"Hey! Give that back!" You scolded as you snatched the book away from him. "And how my love life is, is none of your business!" The young man smirked.

"Well...I guess you don't want me to tell you that your love life is going to get interesting." The young man said. You tilted your head in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" You asked.

"Ah, I figured that might catch your attention." The young man chuckled out. "Allow me to introduced myself; I'm Kim Shin, a general from years ago who is now resurrected into an immortal goblin. Due to this curse, my only way to break free from it is to find my destined partner."

You just stood there and then began to laugh.

"Okay, I should've known that you were some lunatic from the start." You laughed as you wiped the tears away from your eyes. Shin just looked at you with a straight face as you continued to laugh.

"Hmm, I'm guessing that you don't believe me huh?" Shin asked.

"If you're a goblin then I'm a monkey's uncle." You joked. Shin smirked.

"I knew my fated partner would have sarcasm." Shin chuckled out which made you stop laughing.

" 'Fated partner'?" You asked. "Me? Sorry pal but you must got me confused with someone else."

"No, no." Shin said. "I was told that my fated partner would be a young one like you."

"You know what..." You began as you crossed your arms. "If you're some past general who's been resurrected then prove it." Shin sighed as he lifted his hand up. Your eyes grew wide as a sword began to appear out of thin air into his hand.

"Now you believe me?" Shin asked. You just stood there in shock making him chuckle.

"I take it that you do." Shin giggled.

"Well, the past general now immortal goblin thing I do believe, but I still doubt that I'm your fated partner." You explained.

"Well, then let's go out to a nice place, my treat?" Shin asked as he grabbed your hand and kissed it. Admittedly, you were floored by his charm but you made a mental note to bring your knife and pepper spray on your first date with him...just in case.

Your first date was at a park

It was a beautiful day! You were waiting for Shin underneath the cherry blossom tree for your first date with him. You kept your knife and pepper spray in your pocket just in case if he actually does try to do something.