Money Heist Korea-JEA AU: High School Students

What if the crew was all in High School?

Rio would be the class clown with Tokyo being his right hand gal. He and Tokyo would be dating and everyone pins them as the "Mischievous Couple" since they love getting in trouble with numerous pranks.

Tokyo, in the beginning, was the new student who didn't know anybody until she met Rio. She quickly became quite a mischievous young lady after helping Rio with some pranks but she doesn't let that get in the way of her studies.

Denver would be the pretty boy because...duh! Have you seen this man? All the girls were in love with him. He doesn't take advantage of the girls because his dad, Moscow, raised him on how to be a gentleman so he gains some sexy man points right there.

Helsinki and Oslo would be the two guys who looks like bullies but are really sweethearts. They may look big but these guys have the physique of a teddy bear.These two do play sports; Helsinki plays football while Oslo does volleyball and wrestling. They don't use their experience with sports to intimidate people but they are crazy strong and only gets into fights when necessary.

Nairobi would be the popular girl who would bully those she see as unpopular or beneath her. She's a total menace to Tokyo but it's because...she likes Tokyo but she doesn't want people to know that she's bisexual.

Moscow, as mentioned with Denver, would be the dad who raises his son on how to be a gentleman. He would be proud of Denver on his achievements and isn't afraid to brag about it to his co-workers at work. He loves his son very much, which also makes Denver see him as an embarrassing dad.

Berlin would be the teacher who takes no shit from students. If you're caught misbehaving in his class...you wouldn't get a detention, you would get something possibly worse than that(No he wouldn't murder students). He does constantly butt heads with Rio since Rio clowns the most in his class and there were times were Berlin was understandably angry at Rio because he fell victim to some of his pranks.