My Wolf Lover: Lee Dong Wook

It was a warm spring day in Seoul. You were in college and class was now just wrapping up. You looked to see a man sitting by himself in the very back of the classroom. You heard of this guy before from other classmates. His name was Lee Dong Wook and that's all you knew about him. There were many rumors that were about him being troubled but you believed that it was from people who don't know when to mind their own business. You decided to go to the college library to pick out a book. You found what book you wanted but unfortunately it was on the top shelf. You stood on your tiptoes but it was no use.

All of a sudden, you felt a presence behind you then looked up to see a muscular hand above you grabbing the book and lowering it down to your level. You accepted the book then turned around to see Dong Wook behind you.

"Oh, thank you." You said in a soft voice. Dong Wook looked at the book then back at you.

"You like this book too?" Dong Wook asked.

"Y-yes, it is a really great book to read." You replied back. Dong Wook grabbed your hand and led you to a table where his belongings were.

"Do you mind if I read with you?" Dong Wook asked. You nodded your head as you both began to read.

Later on, you were at the store getting some groceries. When you walked out, you heard growling behind you. You turned around to see a rabid dog behind you then begin to run. The rabid dog was hot on your tail until you stopped in front of a dead end. You turned around to see the dog getting closer and closer to you then all of a sudden, a wolf jumped in front of you, getting in between you and the savage dog. The wolf snapped it's teeth at the dog making the dog whimper in fear and run off. The wolf then turned to you and walked off.

"Thank you wolf." You thought to yourself as you walked back to your house.

As days went by, you've been hanging with Dong Wook nonstop. Everyone thought of a lot of things whenever they see you two together.

"Does Y/N like him?"

"Is he holding Y/N hostage?"

"Does Y/N like rugged loner guys?"

You ignored them because in the end, Dong Wook is just a sweet guy. One day, Dong Wook asked to me you in the forest. It was an odd request but you accepted it and met him at the big tree in the forest.

"I'm here, what's going on?" You asked.

"Y/N, I like you." Dong Wook admitted. "I've been in love with you from the minute I saw you." Your face turned red.

"Dong Wook I...I like you too." You admitted. Dong Wook grabbed your hand and got down on one knee.

"Be my mate, please?" Dong Wook asked. You chuckled. You knew that Dong Wook has a love for animals, especially wolves.

"I'll be your mate." You giggled out. Dong Wook smiled as he got up.

"And Y/N, there's one more thing I wanna show you." Dong Wook confessed. "Turn around." You were confused but complied.

"Okay, turn around."

You turned back around and your eyes grew wide at what was happening in front of you. Dong Wook was slowly changing into a wolf but the surprising part is that he was transforming into the wolf that rescued you from that rabid dog a month ago.

"Y-you're...a wolf hybrid?" You asked. Dong Wook nodded his head.

"I saw that you were in trouble a while ago, with that rabid dog...I had to help you." Dong Wook explained as he went back into his human form. You smiled as you hugged him tight.

"Thank you." You whispered out. Dong Wook pulled away and leaned in for a kiss. You both shared a passionate kiss as rain began to fall.

You were happy that you were a mate to a wolf hybrid.