K-drama Dudes Preferences: How they wake you up

Gong Yoo

He would pull you out of bed. 

You're a stubborn sleeper. Once you're in the bed asleep, it's impossible for you to get up. Alarm clock? Snooze button. Pots and pans? Ear plugs. So, your husband decided to do the unthinkable and grab you by your legs and slowly pulled you out of the bed.

"Ji-chheeeoolllll." You whined out as he picked you up bridal style.

"Don't "Ji-cheol" me, you had enough beauty rest baby." Ji-cheol coo'ed as he carried you out the room while you groan.

Lee Dong Wook

He would poke you.

One of the features he likes about you mostly is your face. Especially your cheeks. He has this habit of poking your cheeks because he likes how squishy they are, much to your dismay. He decided to do that one morning to wake you up. He snuck up to you and began to lightly poke your face. After a few more pokes, you mumbled something and covered your face with a pillow. 

That didn't stop him so he began to poke at your butt.

"Squishy." Dong Wook squeaked in a child like voice. You shot your head up and looked at him with a death glare.

"Yay, you're awake." Dong Wook cheered. "Now give your loving husband a kiss." Dong Wook puckered his lips at you, only to be met with a pillow smacking him in the face. Dong Wook fell to the floor.

"Now let me sleep." You scolded as you went back to sleep.

Wi Ha Jun

He would nuzzle your face.

Ha Jun loves to show his affection in anyway possible but, his biggest way of affection is nuzzling. You thought it was cute when he does it with you so this gave him the idea to do it to you while you were asleep. He woke up next to you and saw you sleeping peacefully. He leaned over and brushed his nose against your cheek while giggling. Your eyes fluttered open as you looked to see your husband smiling at you. You smiled back as you nuzzled his nose like how a bunny rabbit would.

"Morning my precious bunny." Ha Jun greeted.

"Morning breathface." You joked. Ha Jun smacked his lips and nudged your head making you laugh.

Lee Jung Jae

He would make some noise.

This guy is like your human alarm clock. If he's the first one up, you better brace yourself for whatever sound he was gonna make while you were asleep. You were having a good dream when you shot up to the sounds of a trumpet playing.

"Ten hut!" Jung Jae exclaimed as he placed the horn to his side. "Rise and shine solider, your first order of business is breakfast time!" 

"JJ, it's 3 a.m, go back to sleep." You groaned out. You squealed in surprise when he picked you up.

"No time for sleep now solider! Time to start the day!" Jung Jae yelled as he lightly tossed you into the bathroom. Luckily you landed on the bath rug so your fall wasn't that painful.

"Ow! Jung Jae!" You scolded. "You always play too damn much!"

"But you love me for it." Jung Jae joked. You threw a bottle of shampoo at his head as you got up.

Park Hae-soo

He would smack your butt.

You don't know why he does it but, he thought it was funny overall. You were asleep in bed when Hae-soo walked in and saw you asleep. You were wearing one of his shirts and laying on your stomach so your butt was halfway exposed. A devious smirk appeared on his face as he rubbed his hands together and then...

SMACK!

You shot up and shot him a death glare.

"Rise and shine baby." Hae-soo playfully coo'ed. You grabbed a pillow and was ready to beat him with it. He ran out the room while you were hot on his tail. You finally caught up to him and smacked him upside the head with your pillow. He laughed while rubbing his head.

"Couldn't you try another way to wake someone up?" You whined out still half asleep.

"Nope because this is my favorite way of waking you up." Hae-soo replied as he kissed your nose.

"Why?" You asked.

"Because you have a nice set of buns and I want a bite." Hae-soo flirted. You looked at him with a straight face before smacking him upside the head with the pillow again.

Anupam Tripathi

He would sing to you.

You couldn't lie and say that you don't like the sound of his singing voice. He does a great job at singing and that was the first thing that made you fall in love with him.  You were asleep one morning. Anupam was downstairs making breakfast when he noticed that you haven't come down yet.

"Y/N's probably still asleep." Anupam thought to himself as he went upstairs to see you still asleep then softly chuckled. He went to your side of the bed and tickled your nose.

"Rise and shine my lazy bum, the sun is out so let's have some fun." Anupam sung into your ear. You smiled as your eyes fluttered open to see his smiling face.

"Morning teddy bear." You whispered out.

"Morning my lazy bum." Anupam replied back making you chuckle. Anupam scooped you up bridal style and began to rock you back and forth.

"C'mon, it's time for breakfast." Anupam announced as he carried you downstairs.

Heo Sung Tae

He would send his cats on you.

Knowing his cats, they love to wake you and Sung Tae up in the morning. You had to keep your door closed because of this. Sung Tae was awake one morning while you were asleep and he saw his cats scratching at the door. Sung Tae had an idea to wake you up so he slowly opened the door for the cats to slip in.

All of a sudden, you felt something walk across your body and you knew that it was one of the cats. Namhani sniffed your ear then licked your face making you turn over on your side. Naju walked on your side then meowed in your ear. This finally woke you up.

"Mmm, what are you two doing in here hmm?" You mumbled out as you scratched underneath Naju's chin. You looked to see Sung Tae standing by the doorway smiling.

"Appa sent you to wake me up huh?" You asked as you got out of bed. You walked over and pecked Sung Tae on the cheek.

"C'mon, let's go wake up our child the same way as well." Sung Tae chuckled out as he picked up Naju while you picked up Namhani. Both of you made your way to your child's room for them to have a cute awakening as well.