K-drama Dudes Preferences: When your child is getting bullied.

Gong Yoo

Ji-cheol was picking his son up from school. When he pulled up to the school, he honked his horn to let his son know that he's here. Ji-cheol noticed that his son walked out wearing a hoodie that was covering his face. When his son got into the car, Ji-cheol looked at him through the rearview mirror.

"S/N, why are you wearing a hoodie?" Ji-cheol asked. "It's almost 90 degrees out here."

"I-I was cold." S/N lied.

"Son, there's no way you're that cold." Ji-cheol pointed out. "Remove the hoodie."

S/N sighed as he pulled the hood back to reveal his face. Ji-cheol snapped his head back once he saw that S/N had a black eye.

"What happened to your eye?" Ji-cheol asked.

"I ran into a pole." S/N lied.

"You know you respond quickly when you lie." Ji-cheol stated. "What really happened?"

"A boy in my class..." S/N mumbled incoherently.

"What?" Ji-cheol asked.

"A boy in my class did it because I refused to let him copy off my homework." S/N spoke a little louder.

"What did the teacher say?" Ji-cheol asked.

"The teacher sent us both to the office because we were disrupting the class." S/N explained. Ji-cheol grew mad as he told S/N to get out the car and led him inside the building.

That teacher got torn a new one by Ji-cheol, who was yelling and scolding on how backwards it was to punish his son for getting hit. The teacher was fired and the principal apologized to Ji-cheol about the teacher.

To this day, S/N still calls it the day his dad went full Karen off on a teacher...but he wished that he would do the same to the boy who punched him.

Lee Dong Wook

The door slammed open, startling Dong Wook in the process as he saw his daughter run up the stairs. Dong Wook closed the door then walked upstairs to his daughter bedroom door. He pressed his ear against it to hear her sobbing then he knocked.

"Go away." D/N sobbed out.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Dong Wook asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." D/N replied.

"Did something happen at school?" Dong Wook asked.

"...Yes." D/N replied. Dong Wook sighed.

"Baby, as your father, I wanna make sure that you're okay. I won't know what to do to make sure that you're okay if you don't tell me what happened at school." Dong Wook explained.

He then heard footsteps approaching the door then the door opened revealing D/N who's hair was messed up and cut unevenly. Dong Wook's face turned red with anger.

"Who did this to you?" Dong Wook asked trying to keep a cool head.

Cut to the very next day at school, D/N was walking down the hallway when her bully approached her.

"Hey, did you like your new haircut?" The bully teased as her posse laughed. D/N began to tear up but then heard someone clear their throat. She turned around to see Dong Wook.

"Which one of you is the one who cut my daughter's hair?" Dong Wook asked in a menacing tone. The bully and her posse looked like they were gonna shit bricks but then began to point the fingers at each other.

"Alright, since you all won't tell me who did it..."Dong Wook began as he took out a razor. "I guess I'll have to punish you all."

The bully and her posse screamed as they ran off. D/N looked up at him with a weak smile as he pulled her into a hug.