Random Headcannons: Dating Anupam Tripathi

You two met during a play rehearsal

You were in the leading role of a play. You were partnered up with Anupam since he's playing the second leading role. You both play as a star struck lovers who believe that their love was destiny and that nothing could separate you both.

"Oh Kumali, I'm so glad I get to see you." You said reading your lines.

"I'm so happy to see you too A/N." Anupam replied reading what's on the script.

"Okay, now for the dip." The director whispered out. Anupam grabbed you and dipped you. You couldn't help but blush at his face shining in the spotlight. You then lost your footing and fell.

"Cut!" The director yelled. Anupam helped you up.

"Are you alright?" Anupam asked.

"Yeah, maybe I should've just worn regular shoes and not these slip n slides." You chuckled out referring to your slides. Anupam chuckled.

"I guess your character did really fall in love with mine." Anupam joked making you laugh.

"Take 5 everyone!" The director yelled.

"So, I'm guessing you're the famous Anupam Tripathi; The best actor around these parts." You spoke.

"Well, I wouldn't say best nor famous but yeah, I'm really well known around here." Anupam replied as he rubbed the back of his neck. You smiled.

"Y/N." You said. 

"Well salutations Y/N." Anupam greeted as he spun you around and dipped you making you laugh.

"Quite the charmer." You giggled.

"Indeed I am, in and out of character." Anupam said with confidence.

You two went to his place for y'all first date

Since there's no upcoming plays for the two of you to go to, you two decided to spend a day at his house for your first date.

"I'm sorry it's a mess." Anupam apologized.

"It looks fine to me." You said. You then heard a bird chirp and looked to see a small bird in a cage.

"Oh, this is Romeo but I call him Romi." Anupam introduced as he took the bird out of his cage. You lightly pet Romeo with your index finger to which he chirped loudly.

"He likes you." Anupam chuckled as he placed Romeo on his head. Throughout that day, you were learning how to communicate with Romeo

He asked you to be his Romeo & Juliet style

You were in your bedroom one night, practicing your lines for the play, when you heard someone calling your name.

"Y/N, oh Y/N, where for art thou Y/N?" You heard. You smiled realizing that it's Anupam calling you with the line from the Shakespeare play, Romeo and Juliet. You opened your window to see him holding a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of sparkling apple cider. 

"You do realize that Romeo and Juliet both die at the end right?" You asked as you chuckled.

"Then I'm willing to have that same fate with you." Anupam said before he had to rephrase his sentence. "Erm, I mean, minus the poison and the stabbing...of course. But, will you be the Juliet to my Romeo?"

"Yes, Anupam, I will." You answered as your heart fluttered.

A very fluffy boy

After dating him for almost a year, there wasn't a day where you weren't smiling. Anupam is the biggest cuddler you've ever met and you couldn't lie and say that he radiates teddy bear vibes. You were asleep when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. You opened your eyes to see Anupam smiling at you with his hair plastered all over his face.

"Good marrow my fair lover." Anupam said in a sleepy voice.

"Good marrow my prince Ali." You giggled as he pecked your forehead. Anupam then got up making you wrap yourself around him.

"Darling, we have to go to rehearsal." Anupam said.

"5 more minutes, you're just so warm." You mumbled out. Anupam chuckled and laid back down.

"Fine, 5 more minutes." Anupam said as he pulled you closer to him.