K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-P: Pace

Gong Yoo

He loves driving you crazy in a face and rough pace, regardless of it being a quickie or not.

Lee Dong Wook

He's a slow stroker himself because he loves to see you begging for him to go faster. He'll be petty and say he'll go faster but never does.

Wi Ha Jun

He's slow but he's also rough. He enjoys torturing you with every slow and hard stroke he gives you. However, if he decides to speed up, he would grab your arms and pull you back while doing so.

Lee Jung Jae

He can be fast but also very sensual if possible. He likes hearing you babble his name and seeing you shake and tremble at his strokes.

Park Hae-soo

He's a slow stroker like Dong Wook, but the only difference is that he'll go faster if you tell him to and he'll oblige. Trust me, he's less of a petty tease than Dong Wook.

Anupam Tripathi

He's slow and sensual all the way! He loves to savor every minute he has with you and treats time like it'll be the last time you'll get to have your intimate moment together.

Heo Sung Tae

Yeah, this guy he's like...jack rabbit quick. He's not stopping until he gets his release in as well, despite you having...how many orgasms has it been? I don't know, you lost track.