K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-E: Experience

Gong Yoo

He had a few one night stands in the past so he has some experience. However, he didn't have any other action after his one night stands until he met you.

Lee Dong Wook

The first and supposedly last time he had sex was when he was in his late 30s. He did experience sex but not enough until you came along. Ever since he met you, he's become way more experienced.

Wi Ha Jun

He did have an ex partner before in the past so he has experienced sex before but after he met you, he was a bit rusty. Let's just say, you gave him some elbow grease for his sex life.(Oh my God, is there a hole I can crawl into after that cringey ass sentence?).

Lee Jung Jae

He had girlfriends before in the past so he's obviously experienced. However, you still had to guide him on what you like during sex but other than that, he's experienced.

Park Hae-soo

He has an ex-wife and a kid so...take your guess. After meeting him, he was already prepared for whatever was gonna get thrown at him in the bedroom.

Anupam Tripathi

Now this man is the "Save until marriage" type of man, so he has no experience at all. After you two got married, he took things slow with you and he slowly began to get more and more experienced with sex.

Heo Sung Tae

His last time getting action was during his high school years so he's extremely rusty. After meeting you, like Anupam, he took things slow with you.