K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-C: Cum

Gong Yoo

It would've depended. He'll pull out and release on your stomach or back but, when the time comes, he would always cum inside of you since he always did want kids(To all my female readers here). He always love the thought of him coming home to kids running up to him.

Lee Dong Wook

He loves seeing your face covered in his essence. It's like his way of marking his territory to let everyone know who you belong to.

Wi Ha Jun

He usually does it inside of your body or down your throat since he doesn't want to cause that much of a mess. 

Lee Jung Jae

He loves to release on your chest and stomach. He just enjoys it because he loves seeing you covered in his essence. He'll ask if he could cum inside you sometimes.

Park Hae-soo

Usually he pulls out and it gets on the sheets but if he's really feeling like he ready to start a family, oh, he'll come inside. This does result in having 2 kids with one on the way as well but he's a happy family man who will always come home to his "baby squids"(lol some should get the joke).

Anupam Tripathi

He'll usually release on your butt and back but he'll ask you where you want him to cum and he'll do it there.

Heo Sung Tae

This man loves it when he can cum all over on your body. Like with Dong Wook, he thinks of it as a way to mark his territory. Although, it'll take you both a while to clean up both you and the sheets.