K-drama Dudes Preferences: A fun moment with the kid

Gong Yoo

"Okay S/N, today's mommy's birthday so let's surprise her with a cake." Ji-cheol instructed his son.

"Okay, appa." S/N replied while giving a thumbs up.

A few minutes later

"Dah! How did this go wrong within 3 minutes!?" Ji-cheol exclaimed as he looked around to see half the kitchen covered in cake batter and frosting.

"Appa, does mommy like fish in her cake?" S/N asked while holding up a can of sardines.

"Um, I don't think so son." Ji-cheol replied. "I know I wouldn't either." Ji-cheol thought to himself. All of a sudden, they both heard the door open.

"What...in the world?" You exclaimed as you saw the kitchen in a complete mess.

"Um...happy birthday darling?" Ji-cheol chuckled nervously. You placed your hands on your hips then walked up to them.

"Look mommy, appa's teaching me how to make a cake." S/N explained as he licked the chocolate off his fingers. You chuckled while Ji-cheol stood there with an embarrassed look on his face.

"How sweet." You coo'ed as you licked the frosting off Ji-cheol's face making him exclaim.

"Ja! Don't do that to me, do that to a spoon or something." Ji-cheol chuckled as he wiped his face.

"Let's get you two cleaned up and then we can head out for some dumplings." You ordered.

"Yay! Dumplings!" S/N cheered as he ran to the bathroom. Ji-cheol pecked your nose.

"Happy birthday darling." Ji-cheol commented making you smile.

Lee Dong Wook

You were coming home from work one day. When you walked in, you called out to your loving husband and daughter.

"Wookie! D/N! I'm home." You called. No response. You traveled down the hallway until you stopped in front of your daughter's room to hear them talking. You opened the door to see Dong Wook wearing a pearl necklace and hat holding a tea cup while your daughter was wearing a fake dress and high heels.

"Hi mommy, would you like to join us for our tea party?" D/N asked. You couldn't help but laugh at the cuteness in front of you. Dong Wook got up and hugged you.

"Welcome home darling." Dong Wook greeted. You looked at his lips to see them a dark red.

"Is that my lipstick?" You asked. Dong Wook's face turned red.

"D/N, I told you to stay out of my makeup box." You spoke while placing your hands on your hips.

"I didn't go in there." D/N answered truthfully. You looked at Dong Wook.

"Honey?" You spoke.

"What? I only did it to play along with the tea party." Dong Wook explained as he wiped the lipstick off of his lips. "Plus, D/N said I looked pretty." You giggled as you sat down at the tea party table.

"Alright, I'll join the tea party but, only if your father promises to not use my makeup anymore." You chuckled out.

"Hey, don't get mad because I look nice with makeup on." Dong Wook scolded as he flipped his hair back making you and your daughter both cringe at him.

Wi Ha Jun

"Okay baby girl, today's the day I'm gonna show you how to play baseball." Ha Jun explained excitedly while D/N holds a baseball bat. In front of her was a ball resting on the batting tee.

"Okay appa." D/N replied. Ha Jun got down to her level.

"Okay, first you grip the bat really hard, then you focus on the ball and then...WHAM!" Ha Jun explained. D/N swung back so she could charge up but she accidentally hits Ha Jun in the face before he could get up.