K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-K:Kink

Gong Yoo

He only has a bit of a breeding kink since he loves filling you up with his seed. It's the idea of him being a father that gets the best of him. He also has a dominance kink because he loves seeing you squirm underneath him.

Lee Dong Wook

He has a daddy kink and he enjoys degrading and bondage. He loves being the one in control.

Wi Ha Jun

As mentioned before, he loves roleplaying. He would want to roleplay as his characters from other shows and movies that he did and he'd love for it to play out in some sex scene with you.

Lee Jung Jae

He does have a hair pulling kink along with a bit of biting kink where he loves marking you up with his teeth.

Park Hae-soo

He's a HUGE fan of impact play where he gets to spank you until your butt turns a crimson red and a humiliation kink is just the icing on the cake.

Anupam Tripathi

This man LOVES praising you or being praised during sex. He loves it when you call him a good boy or tell him how well he's doing.

Heo Sung Tae

This man for some reason loves pain. As mentioned before, you love his hands not just for the fact that they can grip but he's also pretty heavy handed himself so he loves slapping your ass while he's getting it on with you.