Random Headcannons: Dating Lee Jun-ho

You two were rival attorneys 

You worked as an attorney to the opposing company against Hanbada Law Firm. You and your crew decided to pay the rival attorney a visit when you had to use the restroom. You did your business and walked out when you bumped into a hard chest.

"Oh, so sorry." You heard a male voice say.

You looked up and felt like you've lost all will to speak. This guy was giving you the right to remain silent right here.

"No way he's an attorney at this company." You thought to yourself.

"Hey, aren't you from C/N?" The male attorney asked.

"Y-yes." You stammered out.

"I thought so, I saw you at the last trial and you did a good job." The male attorney complimented. 

You blushed.

"Thank you..." You hesitated. 

"So, how long you've been with that company?" The male attorney asked.

"Oh, for about 5 years." You replied.

The male attorney smiled.

"Nice, well, I'm Lee Jun-ho." The male attorney introduced.

"Attorney L/N." You introduced back as you shook his hand.

"Attorney L/N!" Your boss called out to you. "Let's go, this place is giving me a rash."

"Then why you have us come here in the first place?" You muttered out making Jun-ho laugh.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later then?" Jun-ho asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You will if you call me." You stated as you slipped your number into his pocket.

"Forward huh?" Jun-ho asked.

"Very." You chuckled as you walked off.

You two had lunch together

He invited you out to lunch one day because he thought about getting to know you more.

"So, you didn't want to do law at first?" Jun-ho asked.

"No, I wanted to do art but my mom pushed me into doing law since she did it herself." You explained.

"So if you didn't become an attorney, you would've became an artist or some sort?" Jun-ho asked.

You nodded your head.

"To be honest, I still don't like being an attorney." You admitted as you sighed.

"Well, why continue to pursuit a career that you never wanted in the first place? I would say go for it, go pursue your dream as an artist." Jun-ho encouraged.

You smiled as he looked at you.

"I think you'd make a great artist." Jun-ho stated.

"Thank you Jun-ho." You thanked as he grabbed your hand and rubbed it.

He found a painting of him that you did

After you quit your job at the attorney, you didn't waste anytime trying to start on your art career.

Jun-ho came to visit you at your studio and was amazed at the artwork you had displayed all over on the walls.

"Wow, nice paintings." Jun-ho commented as you smiled.

"Thanks." You chuckled out.

Jun-ho began to wander around until he noticed an unfinished drawing on your mantel. He grabbed it and his eyes grew wide at what the drawing was meant to be. You stepped out to go grab Jun-ho a drink but when you returned you saw that he has the drawing in his hands.

"Jun-ho! No!" You exclaimed as you tried to get the drawing away from him.

Jun-ho laughed as he ran off with the drawing in his hands. You tackled him in the hallway and tried to wrestle the drawing away from him.

"Give it back!" You scolded.

"Why do you have a drawing of me nude?" Jun-ho laughed out.

"It was practice for male anatomy!" You lied.

"No it wasn't!" Jun-ho laughed as you snatched the drawing away from him.

Your face was bright red with embarrassment as you both got up.

"I was surprised that you knew I had abs." Jun-ho stated.

"It was wild thinking!" You squeaked out.

"Mhmm sure, you know...if you like me, you could just finish the drawing." Jun-ho muttered into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

You took that as a challenge and tried to finish the drawing. Only one problem though: Jun-ho decided to pose nude for that drawing. Well, you were right about him having abs however.

While you were drawing, he kept shooting you seductive looks making it hard for you to focus.

"Mr. Attorney Lee, are you done being flirty?" You chuckled out.

"That depends, are you done with the drawing?" Jun-ho teased as he flexed his muscles at you.

"Yes, yes I am." You giggled as he got up. 

Jun-ho looked at the drawing and raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"Hmm, you've captured all my features." Jun-ho hummed in amusement.

"Well, you did say finish the drawing if I like you so much." You stated as you blushed.

"Hmm, mind if I show you how I like you?" Jun-ho asked.

"H-how so?" You stammered out.

Jun-ho grabbed you then dipped you and pulled you in for a passionate kiss. Now, you remember that he was still naked so you were a flustered mess. 

He then pulled away, leaving you breathless as he put on his clothes.

"See you around, jagiya." Jun-ho spoke as he walked out the door.

He's a bit of a tease when it comes to you

Y'all have been dating for about 5 months now and one things you can't stand is when he's being a tease towards you.

You were asleep one time when he walked into the bedroom. You felt him climb on top of you and began to kiss at your neck, making you squirm a bit. You then felt his lips continue to kiss you all the way down to your body.

"Is he horny this morning?" You thought to yourself as you continue to pretend to be asleep.

You flinched at the feeling of his lips pressing against your bellybutton then shot up to see him near your heat with a smug smile.

"Oh, good, you're awake." Jun-ho spoke as he got out of the bed. "Now you can make me breakfast."

"What? You did that to wake me up for breakfast!?" You asked.

"Yup." Jun-ho laughed out.

"Come back here and finish your breakfast here." You demanded.

Jun-ho smirked as he climbed back on top of you.

"Your wish is my command then." Jun-ho spoke in a deep voice as he began to kiss at your neck.