Imagine the K-drama dudes as male strippers

God please don't strike me for this, I'm doing this for the readers

It was a busy night at the strip club. Wi Ha Jun wiped the sweat off his forehead as he walked off the stage to the bar.

"Crazy night huh?" Gong Yoo, the bartender, asked as he chuckled.

"Yep, but hey as long as I'm making money, I'm cool with this." Ha Jun stated. Gong Yoo smiled as he pulled out a glass.

"The usual?" Gong Yoo asked.

"You know it." Ha Jun replied.

"Coming right up." Gong Yoo answered as he pulled out a bottle of Vodka and a bottle of Cherry Puree. Lee Dong Wook came and sat down next to him, sweat sliding down his pecs and money in his stripper shorts.

"The crowd must love you." Ha Jun stated.

"Yeah, big time." Dong Wook panted as he took the money out and counted it. "This is like 2K almost."

"I got 1K." Ha Jun replied.

"Nice, hey dude...get me a margarita." Dong Wook called out to Gong Yoo.

"I won't if you continue to bark orders at me like that." Gong Yoo sassily replied as he gave Ha Jun his drink. While Ha Jun was sipping on his drink, he heard the crowd screaming which made him turn around to see Park Hae-soo coming on stage in his policeman costume.

"Arrest me officer!" One woman screamed out.

"This is the police! You all have the right to remained...turned on." Hae-soo said as he ripped the police shirt off revealing his naked chest. The crowd went wild making the other two strippers chuckle.

"Now why I didn't think of that?" Dong Wook thought to himself.

"Aw man, that was my idea!" Lee Jung Jae scolded as he sat down sulking in his police costume.

"I guess he beat you to it." Ha Jun chuckled.

"Well then I guess I can go with the caveman look." Jung Jae said. A woman walked up to him feeling nervous.

"Um, excuse me?" The woman began.

"What can I do for you sweetie?" Jung Jae asked.

"D-do you mind if I can...get a lap dance from you?" The woman nervously asked as her face turned red. Jung Jae gave her a warm smile.

"No need to be nervous doll, come with me." Jung Jae said as he got up and led the woman to one of the private rooms. Dong Wook then heard a woman yelling then turned around to see Anupam, the security guard, carrying a drunk woman out of the club.

"If you can't follow the simple rule, don't bother showing your face here ever again!" Anupam yelled out as he walked back inside.

"What happened?" Gong Yoo asked.

"That lady got a bit too handsy with Sung-tae." Anupam replied as he cracked his back. Dong Wook chuckled.

"Well Sung-tae did have the good idea to go out as the cowboy." Dong Wook said. "I'll admit, I'm jealous that he gets more fans than me." Ha Jun finished his drink then got up.

"Well boys, I think they're gonna call me up next." Ha Jun said as he walked backstage to change into his next costume.

"Ladies, who's feeling hot tonight?" The DJ asked. The women cheered.

"Well then give it up for Chief Wi Ha Jun, the firefighter!" The DJ yelled as Ha Jun walked out in a fireman outfit.

"Where's the fire ladies?" Ha Jun asked the crowd as the women cheered. Ha Jun then sat in the chair and pulled the rope letting water rain down on his body. Ha Jun then pulled a woman up on stage and sat her down in the chair then began to grind in her face while she squealed and blushed. The woman reached out to touch Ha Jun but he stopped her and wagged his finger at her.

"Uh uh sweetie, you can look but you can't touch." Ha Jun said in a teasing tone. "Plus...this body is too hot to the touch." The woman fainted which made Ha Jun panic for a second.

"Uh...Anupam! We got another fainter!" Ha Jun yelled out. Anupam shook his head as he went over to carry the unconscious woman off the stage. The woman's friends took her and set her down to fan her. Ha Jun got on the pole and began to spin around on it. Ha Jun smiled as dollar bills began to rain down on him as he continued to do his stripper routine.

"Yeah, this is the life." Ha Jun thought to himself as he finished his routine and got off the stage.

Okay readers answer me this; Who would you want to give you a lap dance? I def got my heart set on Lee Dong Wook.