K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-D: Dirty Secret

Gong Yoo

He's usually a dominant man himself but there was one time he thought about being the submissive one in the bedroom. He might tell you about it one day.

Lee Dong Wook

This man would want to tie you up in the bedroom but he was worried that you wouldn't roll with that. He'll tell you about it one day if there's ever the right time for it.

Wi Ha Jun

Since he's an actor, he thought about doing roleplay with the character he played as before. For example; He would want to roleplay as Hwang Jun-ho, the detective from Squid Game, and you'd be the criminal he would have to handcuff. 

Lee Jung Jae

He loves it when you pull on his hair. He don't know why but it turns him on even more when you pull on his hair while he's being the receiver.

Park Hae-soo

He always thought about doing dirty talk to you in the bedroom but he wouldn't know if you will like that or not, until one time it slipped out during y'all pillow talk and you loved it so much.

Anupam Tripathi

If this guy was ice cream, he'd be vanilla. One thing he would like for you to do is to praise him and call him a good boy. Even after the session, he'd be too afraid to ask for head pats but he thought about asking you one day.

Heo Sung Tae

He maybe sweet outside but in the bedroom, he would want to go all out and aggressive on you, but held it in because he was afraid that he would go too far during the session.