K-drama Dudes Preferences: When the kid falls in love

Gong Yoo

Ji-cheol was picking his son up from school. When S/N got into the car, Ji-cheol noticed a big smile plastered on his face.

"You look like you had a good day at school." Ji-cheol stated.

"Yeah, I did appa." S/N sighed as he looked out the window. 

Ji-cheol looked in the same direction to see a girl waving at S/N while S/N waved back as his face turned red. Ji-cheol realized what was going on and chuckled.

"So you got a little crush huh?" Ji-cheol asked as he smirked.

"N-no!" S/N stammered out making Ji-cheol laugh.

"Son, it's okay, I was in love once too, you know." Ji-cheol stated. "I still remember when I met your mother and me and her used to always make out by-"

S/N covered his ears.

"La la la la, not listening." S/N taunted, completely grossed out by his father's sappy love story.

Ji-cheol chuckled as he began to drive off.

"To be young and in love." Ji-cheol thought to himself.

Lee Dong Wook

D/N came in with the biggest smile on her face. Dong Wook smiled as he greeted his preteen daughter.

"Hey sweetie, how was..."

Before Dong Wook could finish his question, D/N went upstairs to her room, completely oblivious to her father.

"...school?" Dong Wook finished. 

Dong Wook walked upstairs and into his daughter's room to see her laying on the bed holding a rose.

"Where did you get this rose from?" Dong Wook asked.

"A friend." D/N swooned.

"She must've been sweet." Dong Wook commented, trying to trick his daughter.

"Well he's really sw-" D/N began but then covered her mouth at what she said.

"Aha!" Dong Wook exclaimed. "I knew it! Who is he? How old is he?"

"Eommmaaaa, appa's going protective dad mode again!" D/N called out.

"Dong Wook." You spoke as you walked in.

"A boy gave her a rose, the flower of love!" Dong Wook exclaimed.

"Honey, it's just preteen love." You stated. "Everyone goes through it."

"She's still a child." Dong Wook defended.

"Appa, I'm 12." D/N pointed out.

"You're still a child." Dong Wook retorted.

You sighed as you sat on D/N's bed.

"Sweetie, who is he and did he give you that rose?" You calmly asked.

"His name is Kim Woo Bin and yes he gave me this rose because he thought that I was pretty." D/N explained.

"Is he a creep?" Dong Wook asked.

"Appa! He's the same age as me!" D/N exclaimed.

"Dong Wook, stop overreacting." You sighed. "He's just a boy who likes our daughter."

"Fine, I'll calm down but if I hear anything revolving pregnancy, I'mma kill him!" Dong Wook threatened.

"Appa! I haven't even gotten my period yet so how can I have kids?" D/N exclaimed as she hid her face in embarrassment.