A Bunch of Dudes and A Little Lady-4

It was morning. Jung Jae was walking into the kitchen when he saw me and Dong Wook asleep on the couch. He chuckled as Hae-soo came in.

"Good morning J-" Jung Jae shushed him and pointed at us. Hae-soo chuckled as he opened the fridge.

"You know today's a big day right?" Hae-soo stated.

"Yeah, I know." Jung Jae replied. "We got the interview thing with the cast members of Squid Game."

"You know it's our turn to have eolin-i with us today right?" Hae-soo pointed out.

"I mean, Sung Tae, Anupam, Ji-cheol, and Ha Jun are also gonna be there as well." Jung Jae stated. "So it's not just us today."

"What about Wookie?" Hae-soo asked.

"I mean, at least he got a day off today, so he has the house to himself today." Jung Jae pointed out as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"But we also got to get a dress for her as well." Hae-soo said referring to me.

"Way ahead of you." Jung Jae chuckled as he sipped his coffee. I woke up after hearing their voices.

"Morning eolin-i." Hae-soo said with a smile. I waved at them as I stretched my arms out. Dong Wook let out a huge yawn as his eyes finally opened up.

"Good morning everyone!" Anupam yelled out as he opened the curtains. I covered my eyes from the blinding beam of sun while Dong Wook groaned.

"Anupam...it's early for this." Dong Wook groaned out.

"Well you can go back to sleep because me and  the others have to go to an interview today!" Anupam said in a singsong voice. Anupam then walked up to me and picked me up then spun me around.

"Wake up sleepyhead." Anupam greeted as he hugged me tight. I rubbed my eyes as he set me down.

"I guess Anupam is in a good mood today." Ji-cheol chuckled as he walked into the room.

"Where's Ha Jun and Sung Tae?" Jung Jae asked.

"Ha Jun is still in bed and Sung Tae is already getting dressed." Anupam explained. "He got up way early before us."

"Okay, who's gonna go wake up Ha Jun?" Hae-soo asked.

"Not me." Dong Wook mumbled out as he laid back on the couch.

"I did it last time." Ji-cheol said. Jung Jae looked at me then smirked.

"I think I know who will do it." Jung Jae then picked me up and carried me to Ha Jun's room. Ha Jun was asleep so Jung Jae thought it would be funny to throw me at him. Ha Jun shot up to see me on top of him and Jung Jae at the door laughing.

"What the hell JJ!" Ha Jun scolded.

"That's what you get for playing video games all night." Jung Jae laughed out. Ha Jun looked at me and smiled.

"Morning ya little cannonball." Ha Jun joked as he playfully pinched my cheek then got up.

"C'mon man, we got that big interview today." Jung Jae said.

"Alright, alright, I'm up." Ha Jun groaned out.

After breakfast was done, Jung Jae gave me a black box with a pink ribbon bow on top of it.

"Go change okay?" Jung Jae ordered. I frowned at him.

"Aww don't give me the frowny face, you gotta come with us okay?" Jung Jae said. I walked into the room to get changed. After I got out, Jung Jae and Hae-soo looked at you with dropped jaws.

"Oh eolin-i, look at you." Jung Jae said in awe. I was wearing a sparkling black dress that goes to the middle of my knees and matching velvet flats to go with it. My face turned red as I was showered with compliments by them.