K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-O:Oral

Gong Yoo

He's on the receiving end with you. He loves the sight of you on your knees looking up at him. Such a beautiful sight to see.

Lee Dong Wook

He's more of the giver. He'll receive head from you sometimes but he prefers to be the one to give you head because he loves to work his tongue.

Wi Ha Jun

Both, both is good. If you both wanna get each other off, he'll have you go into the 69 position at times. Both of y'all will be satisfied either way.

Lee Jung Jae

He's for damn sure a giver! Remember, he likes it when you touch or play with his hair but, he love it when you grip on his hair while he has his face mushed in between your thighs.

Park Hae-soo

He's the receiver, he would always have a fistful of hair in his hand when it comes to you. Like Gong Yoo, he loves the sight of you on your knees looking up at him.

Anupam Tripathi

He's okay with either way. He believe it's fair if both of you get equal sexual attention.

Heo Sung Tae

He's more of a giver than a receiver. Usually he loves it when you sit on his face, despite you being hesitant about suffocating him. He said that at least he'll die a happy man. This dude!

K-drama Dudes: Imagines, Headcannons, and Random StuffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara