Money Heist Korea-JEA NSFW Alphabet-Denver

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He would carry you to the bathroom to go clean up. Shower or bath is fine with him, as long as he gets to have another round with you in the bathroom. After the clean up, you two would return back into the bedroom to cuddle.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

You LOVE his hair. Especially when he has it up in a man bun, you would go crazy about it.

He loves your eyes. You always have that innocent look in your eye and it makes him wanna corrupt that innocence so much.(Why did that sound so wrong?)

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Either inside of your body or down your throat. Either way, he's not making a mess on the bed, even after he just did laundry.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He would want to try having you wear fishnet tights in the bedroom. He don't know why but, he thought you'll look even more sexy with fishnet tights on.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

This man may look like he has experience but he only has little to no experience whatsoever because he wants to do it with someone special to him, someone who isn't his crazy ex. Though you wasn't his first, you for damn sure was his best.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Missionary. He loves gazing at your face while rocking his hips into you.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He's more serious but there were a few times where he'll be goofy just to tease you in the bed. He usually mocks your whiny and pouty face when you get mad at him for teasing you.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He does have a few hairs down there but not enough to cause any friction if you were to grind on him.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Oh, this man is very intimate. He'll get a hotel room that has a romantic special deal to it and treat tonight as if it was y'all honeymoon.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He doesn't do it unless it's over the phone with you. He's a fan of phone sex from time to time.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He does have a hair pulling kink where you pull on his hair during sex

He does have a bit of a breeding kink because he loves to fill you up with his seed

He LOVES being the dominant one so spanking and dirty talk is definitely up his alley

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He'll only do it in the bedroom because when he was doing the heist at the mint and he took you to that back room...his dad, Moscow, walked in on y'all along with Berlin and Nairobi. They still wouldn't let him forget that embarrassing moment.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

As mentioned before, fishnet tights or anything that gives you this "rebel" attire so anything black, ripped jeans, black boots, etc. He loves seeing your innocent side have this rebellious  appearance.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He's not a fan of having sex anywhere besides the bedroom after that incident at the heist.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He's usually the giver because he loves it when you pull on his hair while he's doing his job.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

It depends with him. If he was angry or wanna get it on before he leaves to do anything, he'll be quick and rough but when he wants to be intimate with you, he'll take his sweet ass time with you.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

As mentioned before, he's okay with doing bedroom quickies if he's pent up or he has somewhere to be and wants to have his time with you before he goes.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He's a bit of a risk taker himself. He thought about doing gunplay with you since he has his experience with a gun before.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

5 rounds under 3 hours. Yeah this man always has a lot of energy.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He owns a pair of handcuffs and he owns a remote controlled vibrator that he loves to use on you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

As mentioned before, he'll only tease you when he's in a silly mood. Other than that, he's usually fair in the bedroom.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's not so loud, I mean, he'll only give out grunts and groans during sex.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He loves seeing you bonding with Moscow. It means that Moscow will see you as his in-law for when you and Denver ever decided to get married.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's packing 7 1/2 inches with a 3.5 inched girth. Yeah, you're gonna have a hard time walking normal after that.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

His libido is at a 9. This man just gets horny whenever you cross his mind and he'll come find you to ravage you up.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He'll wait until you fall asleep because he loves being in awe at how cute you look cuddled up next to him.