K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-Y: Yearning

Gong Yoo

He has a pretty average libido. On the scale of 1-10, his is a 5 so it's pretty neutral.

Lee Dong Wook

His libido is at a 7. He'll get riled up when he's angry so you better be prepared for a night of rough housing in the bed.

Wi Ha Jun

His libido is at 4. He's not usually really horny unless he has the motivation to get horny.

Lee Jung Jae

His libido is at an 8. This man would just get horny out of the blue or he'll get turned on by whatever little thing you're doing. You could even be taking off your makeup and he'll still want to have sex with you.

Park Hae-soo

His libido is at a 5. Like Gong Yoo, he has a pretty neutral and average sex drive but like Ha Jun, he'll needs some motivation in order to get it on.

Anupam Tripathi

His libido is at a 7.5. You're his married partner so he loves the fact that he could make love to you and you only whenever it's the time to do so. 

Heo Sung Tae

His libido is at a 6. There were times where he got horny at the worst time possible and he'll pull you to the side. He did this one time when you two were at a library and...let's just say, y'all weren't allowed in there ever again.