Random Headcannons: Dating Berlin(Money Heist Korea)

You were one of the hostages during the heist

You were panicking while your eyes were covered with a blindfold. All you could hear was shooting coming from outside and a few people yelling. After the riot calmed down, a man gave the okay for everyone to take off their blindfolds. You were hesitant on taking yours off because, what if it was a trick order in order for them to shoot everyone who sees? The man, who you assumed was the one calling the shots, noticed that you didn't take yours off and walked towards you.

"Hey, I said you can take off your blindfold." The man ordered. You weren't buying it.

"Is this a set up so you can kill anyone who sees?" You asked. The man chuckled.

"If it was, you would've heard gunshots by the time I said that it was okay to take off the blindfolds." The man pointed out. He did have a point. Your hands were trembling as you raised them up to grab the blindfold. You slowly raised the blindfold up, clearing your field of vision. When your vision was cleared, you were face to face with the leader of the robbers. Your nervousness increased when you saw his face but it wasn't the fear type of nervous but rather the "I'm attracted to you" type of nervous.

"See? I didn't kill you." The man assured you. You didn't say anything and continued to stare at the man. He chuckled.

"You know it's rude to stare." The man teased as he cupped your face. You quickly pulled your face away while blushing making the man laugh.

"Berlin, stop flirting with the hostages." A man with long brown hair ordered. "That's my job."

"Denver, worry about your own horniness, okay?" The man, Berlin, retorted. 

He loves to tease you

You were trying to find a way to contact the police when you found the room where the robbers usually meet up. You snuck in there and began to search around for something when you found a phone. You frantically tried to dial 911 but you had a serious case of butter fingers so you dropped the phone. Luckily it didn't break, so you picked up the phone. All of a sudden, you had a feeling that someone was behind you.

"You know it's impolite to go into other rooms right?" You heard a male voice whisper into your ear. You jumped and was about to strike whoever was behind you. It was Berlin. Berlin grabbed your hand and slammed you against the wall, pinning you in the process. You were trembling in fear as Berlin looked into your eyes with a blank expression. Berlin grabbed the phone out of your hand and placed it in his pocket.

"And I was wondering where my phone was as well." Berlin chuckled.

"L-look, please don't kill me! I promise I won't do it again!" You cried out. Berlin leaned in.

"I know you won't." Berlin mumbled into your ear as you felt the cold barrel of a gun press against your temple. You closed your eyes, accepting your fate.

"BANG!" Berlin yelled making you jump. You opened your eyes to see that you're still alive and then you looked at Berlin, who had this evil smirk on his face while chuckling.

"Not funny asshole." You scolded.

"What? You snuck in here and you would've paid the price." Berlin stated. "But, I'm in a good mood right now so I'll spare you." You called his bluffed.

"Bullshit, I can guarantee the minute I walk out of here, you're gonna shoot me." You claimed. Berlin let you go.

"Alright then, walk out of here and see what happens next." Berlin ordered. You hesitantly walked out the room and all of a sudden...

"BANG!" Berlin yelled making you jump and turn around. You hurried out the room while Berlin laughs.

"Fucking asshole." You muttered under your breath.