Random Headcannons: Dating Gong Yoo

Y'all met on set

You were an intern for the actors during the time Gong Yoo was acting out his role as the salesman in Squid Game. You were rushing to bring a cup of water for Lee Jung Jae when you accidentally bumped into him.

"Oh! I am so sorry sir!" You said as you frantically bowed down multiple times. You quickly grabbed your handkerchief and began to clean up the spill. Gong Yoo crouch down to help you.

"Please, allow me to help." He insisted.

"No, no I got this...it was my fault for not looking where I was going." You nervously chuckled.

"No worries, it's just a simple accident." Gong Yoo assured you. You both made eye contact but then you looked away with your face turning red.

"Y-yeah, an accident." You stammered out. Gong Yoo smiled as he helped you up.

"Why so nervous?" Gong Yoo asked.

"I-I thought actors usually get mad when people bump into them." You answered bashfully. Gong Yoo let out a small chuckle.

"No, that's not me." Gong Yoo assured. "That'll probably be the lead actor JJ."

"I heard that!" Lee Jung Jae yelled making you both chuckle.

"Well, um, thank you for not getting mad at me sir." You thanked. Gong Yoo grabbed your hand.

"Please, you're free to call me Ji-cheol or Mr. Gong if you please." Gong Yoo in a flirty tone as he kissed your hand. You snatched it was while blushing like crazy.

"O-oh okay, I'm Y/N." You said as your voice cracked. Gong Yoo couldn't help but smile at your flustered nature.

"Well, Y/N, when I'm done with this set, would you mind if I treat you to somewhere?" Gong Yoo asked.

"N-not at all." You stammered out. "I wouldn't mind at all."

You two went to a café

After he was done with the set, you and him went to a café. You were still a nervous mess after meeting him earlier which made Gong Yoo wanna rebel in your flustered state.

"Why are you so nervous hmm?" Gong Yoo asked.

"No reason." You quickly replied. He smiled as he lifted your chin up with his thumb.

"I'm not a biter, Y/N." Gong Yoo assured. 

"Oh okay Mr. Gong." You replied as your face heats up from his contact. Gong Yoo raised an eyebrow and leans in.

"Unless you want me to be one." He whispered into your ear. Next thing you know, everything went black which made him panic.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N fainted!" Gong Yoo exclaimed. "I think I might've came on a little too strong."

Gong Yoo winded up carrying you inside and sat you down at a table.

He asked you to be his during his time on Squid Game

You were delivering coffee to Park Hae-soo. Once he got his coffee you walked off only to see Gong Yoo in his suit as the salesman. He looked at you and smiled as he walked towards you.

"Hello Y/N." Gong Yoo greeted.

"H-Hi Mr. Gong." You said as you admired his attire. Gong Yoo chuckled as he took out a suitcase, which was a prop for when he does the ddjakji scene with Jung Jae.

"Would you like to play a game with me?" Gong Yoo asked. You chuckled.

"Is this just you rehearsing your part? Okay, I'll play along." You answered. Gong Yoo opened the suitcase and took out two ddjaki tiles, one blue and one red.

"Red or blue?" Gong Yoo asked.

"Red, of course." You replied. You know how his role goes in Squid Game so you were hoping that he actually doesn't slap you if you lose. When you slammed your tile down, his didn't flip over which made you nervous. Gong Yoo picked his tile up and slammed it down onto your tile and it flipped over.

"Damn, he has a good wrist." You thought to yourself. You sighed as you prepared yourself for the sting of your life. You grew confused when you just feel his hand caressing your cheek but you couldn't lie, his hands feel soft. Then, you felt a wet press on your cheek and it took you a minute to process that he kissed your cheek.

"M-Mr. Gong I..." You turned to look at him. Gong Yoo pointed down. You looked at your red tile to see that there's a heart on it. You picked it up and gasped at what was written on it.

Be mine?

Gong Yoo looked at you with a smile as you pulled him in for a hug.

"Yes, a thousand times yes." You chuckled out. Gong Yoo dipped you and gave you a really passionate kiss making everyone around y'all clap and cheer.

"Hmmph! You don't kiss me like that." Jung Jae said to Hae-soo.

"Okay 1. I'm married and 2. Don't ruin this moment." Hae-soo retorted.

"Somebody salty." Ho-yeon chuckled out.

He's definitely quite the charmer

After 3 months of dating him, you were at full bliss every single day. You were laying down on the couch, minding your business, when Gong Yoo came in and saw you laying there. He lifted you up, which took you by surprise.

"Ji-cheol, what are you doing?" You laughed.

"Practicing me carrying you down the alter." Gong Yoo replied making you blush.

"So cheesy." You giggled. Gong Yoo raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? Then how about we practice our honeymoon night?" Gong Yoo asked as he slung you over his shoulder and began walking.

"What are you doing?" You laughed out. Gong Yoo carried you to the bedroom for some...rehearsing for y'all honeymoon.

(God please don't strike me >.<)

The subtle jealous type

Gong Yoo was a bit anxious about you meeting his best friend Lee Dong Wook. This is why; Lee Dong Wook is known for being a catch and likes to flirt like it's no one's business. Gong Yoo noticed that Dong Wook has became a bit more close to you so he swooped in and wrapped his arm around you.

"Hey my love, is everything alright?" Gong Yoo asked as he pecked your cheek.

"Yes darling, everything is fine." You replied.

"Well, I'm about to go get a drink, I'll be right back." Dong Wook said as he walked off.

"You got jealous huh?" You asked which threw Gong Yoo off guard.

"N-no." Gong Yoo lied as he looked away. You know that when he lies, he looks away to avoid eye contact. You turned his head around and pecked his lips.

"Jealous boy." You taunted. Gong Yoo pulled you into his lap.

"Only for you my love." Gong Yoo said with a smile.