K-drama Dudes Preferences: What y'all do on Christmas

Gong Yoo

Nothing says good family quality time like a movie night. It's pretty much a tradition for you, Ji-cheol, and your son to gather around in the living room to watch a Christmas movie. Your personal favorites were Nightmare Before Christmas and Home Alone 1 and 2.

Lee Dong Wook

So, you've finally convinced him enough to have y'all do ice skating. Poor dude was having a hard time trying to skate on ice. Your daughter had to guide him through, even though he fell a couple times.

Wi Ha Jun

Since baseball wasn't happening in the winter time, he and y'all daughter decided to improvise by doing baseball, but with snowballs. Well, that wasn't the best idea since the snowballs always fall apart on impact most of the time, but you let them have their fun.

Lee Jung Jae

A good ol' fashion snow ball fight. He's never too old for a snowball fight, even at age 50(his actual age in real life). Jung Jae does love going against his son since the son has his competitive side when it comes stuff war related(i.e pranks or video games).

Park Hae-soo

Snow sledding. The sons every year would beg Hae-soo to take them to the biggest snow hill there is. Hae-soo was not having it however. After enough convincing, with some bribery on the side, Hae-soo gave in and agreed to ride down Beullaeg Daiamondeu mountain. Which, is Korean for Black Diamond Mountain. You could hear Hae-soo screaming for his life from the bottom of the mountain.

Anupam Tripathi

Family visits are a must for Anupam. He loves seeing his family on holidays, but Christmas was special to him. Only because he enjoys sharing baby photos of his son, Ali, to his mother and even his daughter-in-law's side of the family, much to Ali's dismay.

Heo Sung-tae

Sung-tae enjoys family photos. However, it takes a miracle for him to get the cats, Namhani and Naju, to cooperate. You will cut them some slack because they're cats, they don't like to be dressed up 9 times outta 10. So, if you ever question why Sung-tae's face is all scratched up, you'll now know the reason why.