K-drama Dudes Preference: When The Child Announces Their Engagement

Gong Yoo

It's been a few months since your son has went off to college with his girlfriend. The house has been quiet and whenever Ji-cheol walks pass his old room, he grows sad at the sight of an empty kid room where y'all son used to be in. One day your son came home for the holiday break, stating that he got some news for you and Ji-cheol.

"I wonder what the news will be." You spoke as you put on your earrings.

"Maybe he got a scholarship..." Ji-cheol stated. "You know our son is a smart boy."

"Well, he didn't say that the news were either good or bad, so I'm worried that he's dropping out of college." You quivered out.

"I doubt that our son would drop out of college." Ji-cheol dismissed.

Y'all thought process was interrupted by the doorbell. You automatically knew that it was your son as you hurried downstairs and opened the door. Your son engulfed you into a big hug as he picked you up and spun you around.

"S/N!" You squeaked out as he laughed then set you down.

"Hi eomma, appa." Your son greeted.

"So, what's the news you wanna tell us?" Ji-cheol asked, cutting right to the chase.

Your son grew quiet for a minute, which made you worry.

"Well...eomma, appa..." Your son began.

Just when he began to speak, his girlfriend stepped in. Your son turned around with the biggest smile on his face.

"What's going on?" Ji-cheol asked.

Your eyes grew wide when the girlfriend raised her hand up to reveal a very familiar shiny rock on her ring finger. You squealed in excitement as you hugged the girlfriend tight and pecked your son's face in kisses.

"MY BABY'S ENGAGED!!!" You screamed out.

Ji-cheol stood there with the most shock look on his face then he turned to his son and placed both of his hands on his son's shoulders.

"Take care of her and our upcoming grandkid...you're gonna become the man of the house soon." Ji-cheol instructed as he hugged his son tight.

"I will appa." S/N replied as tears began to run down his face.

Lee Dong Wook

Dong Wook was going on a lovely walk with his daughter.

"How you've been after you left the house?" Dong Wook asked.

"It's been great dad." Your daughter replied.

Dong Wook could tell that something is up, so he looked at his daughter.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Dong Wook asked.

Your daughter took a deep breath as she turned to look at him.

"Dad, promise me you won't freak out." Your daughter begged.

A few minutes later

You were fast asleep...well until Dong Wook called your phone.

You didn't answer because you were still trying to sleep. All of a sudden, you heard the door slam open, which made you jump out of bed.

"What the hell!?" You yelled out when you saw Dong Wook with y'all daughter.

"Y/N! PLAN THE WEDDING DAY!" Dong Wook yelled out. "OUR BABY IS GETTING MARRIED SOON!"

Your eyes grew wide as you looked at your daughter's hand to see a diamond ring.