Random Headcannons: Goblin vs. Grim Reaper(Guardian: The Lonely and Great God)

-These two love fighting for your time and attention

"I'm taking Y/N to the cafe." Grim argued.

"I'm taking Y/N to the park with me." Goblin argued back.

Both of them stared at each other with deadly looks while you just stood there and just shook your head.

"These two." You thought to yourself.

"Hey look!" Goblin yelled out pointing. Grim turned around which gave Goblin the opportunity to grab and pick you up then he ran out the door by the time Grim turned around.

"Hey!" Grim yelled out as he chased Goblin down.

-Who's more romantic

When it comes to romance, Goblin is more like the "On a quest" type romantic like for example; he would leave little note cards with instructions written on them and they all lead to you finding Goblin outside in the backyard standing underneath a heart shaped rose arc. You giggled as he walked up to you and grabbed your hand and kissed your knuckles.

With Grim, on the other hand, you'll wake up just to see him holding you a plate filled with heart shaped pancakes while holding a rose.

"Good morning my love." Grim greeted as he pecked your cheek.

Every time before you leave to do whatever he would always make sure that you're bundled up really well for the weather and told you to call him if you're ever in trouble.

-Who's more protective of you?

When you're with one of them, I'd say Grim is the more protective one. One who dares to mess with you while you're with him must have a death wish and is not afraid to face death himself. Yeah, he'd kill to make sure you're safe and I don't mean that in a dramatic way either.

When it comes to Goblin, he does get jealous when you're talking to another person but he trusts you completely and the only time he does go full protective mode is when that person is making you uncomfortable.

When you're with both of them however...whoo! That person who's trying to interact with you probably won't live to see tomorrow. Or...if they're not in a murderous mood, they'll play petty pranks on the person by using their magic to think that the person is having bad luck everywhere they go.

-What they do to cheer you up

Usually them headbutting makes you laugh overall but when it comes to when you're sad, both will work together to try and make you happy. Goblin would be the type to make faces to make you laugh while Grim is the one who radiates teddy bear energy by cuddling you. It's ironic how the man of all things lifeless and cold can have such a warm heart.