K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-A: Aftercare

Oh boy...this is gonna be interesting

Gong Yoo

His way of aftercare is him giving you back massages after hours of blowing it out. He would rub and kiss your back while telling you how much he loves you.

Lee Dong Wook

He's a bath-after-sex type of man. After your session, he would get out of bed and run a warm bath for the both of you. You would moan after being in contact with the warm soapy water while he has his arms wrapped around you and pecking at your shoulders. Might result in round 2 eventually.

Wi Ha Jun

He makes sure you pee after sex to avoid any possible UTIs. After that he would be in the kitchen cooking something for both of you to eat since you tend to get hungry after some sexual activity.(I call them after sex munchies).

Lee Jung Jae

He would love to talk while cuddling with you. You two would talk about plans for the future up until one of you fall asleep. If you were the first to fall asleep, he would smile and peck your forehead then go to sleep next to you.

Park Hae-soo

This man always care about his performance and how it'll affect you. He would always have a wet rag with him ready in case if there was any blood afterwards. If he was too rough, he would give you a cool pillow for your back and legs. He would always ask if he was too rough, to which you always assured that he wasn't too rough.

Anupam Tripathi

This man is "If aftercare was a person"! He would do any form of aftercare after sex whether it's baths or massages or even giving you something to drink to hydrate yourself. He just loves to see you happy and comfortable after sex.

Heo Sung Tae

You two would always watch a movie together. After sex he would go on Netflix and turn on a movie for the two of you to watch. What adds extra aftercare points is that he's always bringing a bowl of popcorn for you two and you two would lay on the bed watching TV. Sometimes the couch if y'all had sex in the living room.

(Why I feel like I'm gonna eventually regret writing this in the future >.<)