K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-M: Motivation

Gong Yoo

As mentioned before, if you send him a nude, that'll get him going. However, he also gets turned on by you smiling because he sees it as a way of you being innocent but, you and him both know that both of you aren't innocent at all.

Lee Dong Wook

Wearing anything red. Red is the color of passion and seduction so, if you're wearing a red outfit...oh, he would want to rip it off your body so bad.

Wi Ha Jun

As mentioned before, this man loves it when you're being smart, or at least trying to be smart. You wearing glasses is an added bonus as well because he sees you as his little sexy nerd.

Jung Jae

When you play with his hair. At this point, his hair is a big aspect to his sex life because anything involving his hair would result in being something sexual. He loves it when you run your fingers through his hair and that gets him into a bit of a moaning mess.

Park Hae-soo

When you wear one of his shirts. He thinks it's childish but kinda cute as well. What turns him on is the fact that it hangs off your frame and makes him picture what you got hiding underneath that shirt.

Anupam Tripathi

Hugging him tight. He loves feeling secure within your embrace while feeling on your body. He does like to grab and rub your butt while you hug him.

Heo Sung Tae

When you play with his hands. He does have pretty veiny hands so you would always traces the veins that are visible on the surface. He would felt at your soft touch whenever you decided to play with his hands.