Random Headcannons: Dating Lee Dong Wook

You two met at a grocery store

You were running some errands for tonight's dinner. You were looking at the aisles that you weren't even paying attention to him and winded up bumping your shopping cart into him.

"Oh! Sorry." You said.

"No, no you're alright there." He said. You couldn't help but be in awe at his looks which made him chuckle.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asked.

"Yeah...handsomeness." You said in an airy voice before snapping back into reality. "Wait what?"

He chuckled.

"Such a cutie you are." He said as he smiled at you. You looked away while your face turned red.

"S-shut up." You squeaked out. He chuckled as he grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"Why so flustered? I don't bite." He assured you. "I'm Lee Dong Wook."

"Y-Y/N." You stammered out. Dong Wook smiled.

"Do you mind if I assist you on your shopping?" He asked.

"O-oh sure." You answered. You two continued shopping throughout the hours of that day.

You two went to a library

For y'all first date, you two went to a library. Lee Dong Wook wanted to teach you basic Korean since you didn't come from Korea so he got a book on the basic words and phrases in Korean.

"Try saying "Yes" in Korean." He answered.

"Neh." You replied trying to pronounce the word.

"Okay so now try to guess what "gwiyeoun" means in English." He said while smirking. You pondered for a minute.

"Hmm, I don't know what it means honestly." You replied.

"Hint; It's what you are." He said as he caressed your cheek. You leaned over and looked at the book and saw what the word means and blushed.

"Why do you have to make me blush?" You asked as you tried to hide your flustered face.

"Because it's gwiyeoun." He replied making you playfully punch his shoulder.

He asked you to be his while y'all were visiting his family

You decided to go to a family get together that his brother was hosting. You were greeted by all of his family members and they all loved to feed you the dishes that they created. You were sitting down on the couch when a little boy came and sat down next to you. The little boy tapped you making you turn your attention towards him.

"Are you my Uncle Wookie's friend?" The little boy asked. You chuckled at the name.

"Yes I am." You replied. 

"You're gonna become related to me." The nephew said. You grew confused.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"My Uncle Wookie likes you and I heard him wanting to ask you out." The nephew said. A blush spread across your face as you got up to go find him. You found him in the kitchen talking to his cousin.

"Oh hey Y/N." He greeted.

"So, you were planning on asking me to be yours huh?" You asked. He stood there like a deer in headlights.

"W-who told you that?" He stammered out.

"Your nephew." You chuckled. You pecked his cheek.

"I would be happy to be yours Wookie." You coo'ed out. He smiled as he pulled you into a hug while everyone went "Awww".

Jealous type all the way

Okay he's clearly the jealous type. Especially towards his own co star buddies. You met up with him when he was doing his set on Bad and Crazy. While there you saw Wi Ha Jun, who plays K, practicing his sit ups for the one scene. While doing his sit ups he winked at you and did the finger guns making you chuckle until Wookie came in and hugged you while glaring at Ha Jun, who went back to doing his sit ups while avoiding eye contact.

"Jealous much?" You asked.

"Very now gimme my kiss." Wookie joked as he pecked your lips making you giggle.