Random Headcannons: Dating Jung Ho-yeon(Special Guest)

You two met during a photoshoot

You worked as a photographer for models. Today was a regular day for you until she stepped into the room. Your heart skipped a beat when her presence filled the room.

"Um, excuse me? Is this where the photo will be taken?" She asked making you snap out of it.

"O-oh yes, right this way miss." You said leading her to the photo background. You snapped a few photos of her and within every photo you've taken of her, your love for her grew and grew. After the photoshoot was done, you showed her the pictures and saw her smile.

"Hey, you took good pictures." She commented.

"T-thank you, I tried my best." You stammered out.

"Well you did good." She replied back.

"Thank you miss." You said with a smile.

"Please, you can call me Ho-yeon." She said.

"Okay, Ho-yeon." You chuckled out. That name rolled off your tongue like honey.

You two went to the beach for y'all first date

After you've built up the courage to ask her on a date, you two agreed to go to the beach. You were sitting next to her under the umbrella when she handed you a bottle of sunscreen then flipped over on her stomach.

"Hey, can you do my back?" Ho-yeon asked. Your face turned red but you agreed. You squirted some on the palm of your hand and began to rub her back.

"S-so how long you've been modeling?" You asked trying to start a conversation.

"Ever since I was a teenager." Ho-yeon replied. "I was nervous about doing it at first but after I got used to it, I've been enjoying being in the spotlight."

"Yeah, I think I've seen you in magazines before." You replied.

"Yeah, the one I've been in the most is Vogue." Ho-yeon said.

"Y-yeah, you looked really beautiful." You stammered out. Ho-yeon chuckled as she sat up.

"You think that I'm beautiful huh?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, very very beautiful." You stammered out. Ho-yeon carassed your cheek.

"You're pretty cute yourself." Ho-yeon complimented. Your face turned completely dark red as you felt faint and collasped into her lap. Ho-yeon chuckled as she ran her fingers through your hair.

"I like Y/N." Ho-yeon thought to herself.

She asked you to be hers during her time acting for Squid Game

You were hired to take photos of the cast members of the well known k-drama, Squid Game. You were happy for Ho-yeon because this was her first time doing an acting role. You saw her and the other cast members dressed up in their tracksuits and smiled as you took photos of them. After you were done, you were about to leave but you were stopped by Joo-ryeong, the woman who played Han Mi-nyeo a.k.a Player 212.

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked. You were confused.

"Um, home. I finished taking photos." You replied. Joo-ryeong grabbed your hand.

"You forgot something." Joo-ryeong chuckled which made you even more confused.

"What?" You asked. Joo-ryeong led you to the break room where there lies Ho-yeong holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers and a tray of dalgonas that had hearts in the center of them.

"What? What is-"

"Y/N, will you be mine?" Ho-yeon asked. Your heart began to race as you nodded your head. Ho-yeon smiled as she set the flowers down and hugged you tight. Everyone in the break room went, "Awwww" and clapped for the two of you. Ho-yeon pecked your forehead then pressed her forehead against yours.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." you replied back.

You are the protective one out of the two

Due to Ho-yeon being well known for her modeling and her role as Kang Sae-byeok(Player 067) from Squid Game, you two always winded up being ambushed by paparazzi. One day, you two were trying to go out for some sweets but was surrounded by paparazzi, who was showering you two with questions.

"Y/N, when are you gonna ask Ho-yeon to marry you?"

"Ms. Jung, when's the next photoshoot for Vogue?"

"When are you two gonna have kids?"

Ho-yeon tried to shield herself from the camera flashes. This annoyed you as you scolded the paparazzi.

"Hey! Don't you all have anything better to do besides harassing us?" You yelled. One paparazzi person tried to take a photo of you but you grabbed their camera and chucked it out into the street. You grabbed Ho-yeon's hand and pushed passed the paparazzi until you both got into the cafe unharmed.

"You okay?" You asked.

"Yeah." Ho-yeon replied. "I'm still on that question that one of them asked."

"Which one?" You asked.

"The marriage one." She replied. You blushed.

"Um, well there is gonna come a time where I will pop the question but I don't know when but I know that it's gonna be my full intention." You said as you grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Happy birthday to Jung Ho-yeon herself! I'm glad to have you as a guest star in this fanfic here!