K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-W: Wildcard

Gong Yoo

In private he would read the fanfics that you wrote before in your notebook until you caught him in the act. You would feel embarrassed about writing them but he'll praise you for them.

Lee Dong Wook

This man would want you to meet his nieces and nephews one day. He would talk about them non stop when the opportunity is given. You would smile at his proud uncle moments.

Wi Ha Jun

Ha Jun loves playing with some stray cats that will come by the house on the porch. You saw him cooing at a little chunky gray cat while petting it and smiled at his love for animals.

Lee Jung Jae

For some weird reason, Jung Jae is always trying to twerk while listening to music. You saw him doing it one time when he was cleaning the living room so you decided to mess with him and smack him on the butt. This did result in a chase and him catching you.

Park Hae-soo

This guy would love for you to meet his son. He's a proud dad about his son and he would always show you photos and pictures of him. You smile at him tearing up about his son eventually growing up into a young man.

Anupam Tripathi

He would always love to try and teach you different languages that he knows so you'll say some sweet things to him in either Hindi or Korean. He would also teach you some...dirty talk in those languages too as long as his folks aren't around to hear you say them.

Heo Sung Tae

Similar to Ha Jun, this man loves to baby his cats, Namhani and Naju. You thought it was kinda cute that he treats the cats like they were his children and it makes you think that he'll want to start a family anytime soon.