K-drama Dudes Preferences: They find out you do cosplay

Gong Yoo

You have been very secretive towards him lately. You've been on your phone more, you've been wearing makeup, and you've been very distant with him. This upset Ji-cheol(That's his actual name by the way) and he suspected that there's someone else in your life now. Ji-cheol came up with a plan to catch you in the act. One day, he left for work but he wasn't actually leaving for work like you thought he was. He only left the house and then snuck back in 30 minutes later. When he got back in, he heard some noises in the bedroom you and him both share then he burst in...only to see you wearing a cat cosplay outfit.

"W-what are you wearing?" He asked. You sat there with your face turned red before you explained.

"I-I-I thought you were at work." You answered trying to dodge his question. Ji-cheol set his briefcase down.

"Turns out I didn't have to come in." Ji-cheol lied. "You still haven't answered my question to what do you have on." You sighed.

"Alright you got me, I like doing cosplay." You confessed. "My friends got me into it and ever since, I couldn't stop." Ji-cheol's face went from subtly pissed off to a more turned on look when he examined your body.

"I'll understand if you want me to stop." You sighed. Ji-cheol walked up to you.

"Don't." Ji-cheol said. You looked up at him confused only to see his face red.

"Huh? You're not mad at me?" You asked.

"No, in fact, I'll help you buy more cosplay." Ji-cheol replied. Ever since that, he's been buying you cosplay left and right and taking photos of you wearing it. He was happy that you wasn't cheating on him and that you looked even more hotter than before.

Lee Jung Jae

Your friend Ho-yeon got you hooked onto cosplay after her time playing as Sae-byeok on Squid Game. You were scrolling through photos of the doll from Squid Game which gave Ho-yeon an idea. She decided to have you both cosplay as characters from Squid Game with you being the doll and her being one of the guards. You snapped a photo of it and saved it as your lockscreen. One day when you were in the shower, you left your phone out. Jung Jae walked by and heard your phone vibrate a text from Ho-yeon. When he looked, he saw the lockscreen photo and his eyes grew wide.

"I never pegged Y/N as a cosplay type of person." Jung Jae thought as he smirked to himself while looking at the photo. When you stepped out, you saw him unlocking your phone to send the photo to his phone.

"Hey!" You exclaimed.

"Hello dolly." Jung Jae joked. You chased after him trying to retrieve your phone.

"Give that back!" You yelled as you continued to chase him throughout the house. Your towel had fallen off so you were running around the house naked.

"So you enjoy dressing up huh?" Jung Jae asked as he went into the bedroom you and him both shared and locked the door behind you.

"It was Ho-yeon's idea." You explained. "Now give me back my phone!"

"Not until I send this to my phone." Jung Jae laughed out. You tried to open the door but he locked it.

"Not funny!" You exclaimed. "Open the door." Jung Jae finally opened the door and gave the phone back to you.

"You looked cute." Jung Jae complimented making you blush.

"Shut up!" You said as you playfully punched him in his pec.

Lee Dong Wook

After you watched Guardian: Lonely and the Great God, you decided to dress up as Dong Wook's character just for the hell of it. You went all out to buy outfits that were similar to the ones he wore in the show. Once you threw one on, you stood in the mirror and began to take pictures posing. You were so into it that you didn't hear the door open.