K-drama Dudes Preferences: How you wake them up

Gong Yoo

He's usually a light sleeper so it's pretty easy to wake him up. You could easily wake him up with a kiss on either the cheek or the forehead and he'll slowly open his eyes and smile at you.

"Morning jagiya." Ji-cheol groaned out as he wrapped his arms around you.

Lee Dong Wook

It usually takes the smell of breakfast to wake him up. He has the nose of a bloodhound so one whiff of his favorite meal and he's by the table way before the meal is ready. You woke up and went into the kitchen to cook breakfast. The minute the bacon was frying in the pan, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

"Morning bloodhound." You chuckled out as he pecked at your shoulder and neck.

"Morning my love." Dong Wook mumbled into your neck.

Wi Ha Jun

You're always in a playful mood in the morning. So, one of the main things you do to wake him up is to straddle him until he wakes up and sees you sitting on his lower half.

"Morning my energetic bunny." Ha Jun groaned out as he smiles at you.

"Morning papa bunny." You coo'ed out.

Ha Jun chuckled.

"Let's hurry up and get out of bed before D/N walks in and thinks we're "wrestling" again." Ha Jun spoke as he got out of the bed while carrying you.

Lee Jung Jae

When it comes to waking each other up, it's a mini prank war since he likes to play too much when waking you up and you always loved returning the favor.

One morning you woke up before him and went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. You tiptoed back into the bed room and dumped the water on him. He shot up flailing his arms around until he realized what had happened.

"Seriously!? Now my hair is wet!" Jung Jae yelled at you.

"Payback's a bitch huh?" You asked with a smirk on your face.

Jung Jae jumped out of bed which made you make a run for it. Jung Jae then grabbed you and carried you outside to the backyard pool.

SPLASH

"Jung Jae!"

Park Hae-soo

Hae-soo is usually a bit of a hornball at times when he wakes up to the sound of you showering.

"Hae-soo, wake up." You whispered into his ear.

"Mmm, 5 more minutes." Hae-soo groaned out as he turned over.

You chuckled as you went into the bathroom to take a shower. During your shower, you jumped a little at the feeling of a pair arms wrapping around you.

"I thought you said 5 more minutes." You chuckled out.

"I meant 5 more seconds." Hae-soo rephrased as he kissed your neck.

"You are one horny man honey." You commented.

"But you love it." Hae-soo whispered into your ear.

Anupam Tripathi

He loves waking up to the feeling of you nuzzling his face. He just finds it cute when you do it like a small animal nuzzling for affection. You decided to wake him up by nuzzling his cheek. You felt him smile as he wrapped his arms around you and pecked all over your face.

"Honey, you have morning breath." You commented.

"So do you but you don't hear me complaining." Anupam replied as he picked you up bridal style.

"Let's go wake up our prince Ali." You said as he carried you out the bedroom so you both could wake your son the same way.

Heo Sung Tae

You're his little weirdo so you like to pretend to be one of his cats by kneeding his chest like how a cat would. Sometimes you would meow in his ear until he wakes up and realizes that it's you.

"Does my human furbaby wants some attention?" Sung Tae asked as he sat up.

You playfully purred as you rubbed your face against his making him chuckle.

"Alright, I'll give you some attention after I feed my other furbabies." Sung Tae spoke as he got out of bed. You smiled as he walked off.

"Such a devoted cat dad." You thought to yourself.