Money Heist Korea-JEA NSFW Alphabet-Rio

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He's a huge cuddle bug after sex. After sex he would always wrap his arms around your waist and bury his face into your neck.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

You like his nose. As weird as it sounds, you love it when he nuzzles your face and neck.

He loves your butt. He's like a child who has this habit of shaking things to see it jiggle. He mainly plays with your butt when he's bored or even when he's horny.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He'll cum on your butt. He's a man of culture so he loves to see his seed on your butt.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He did think about subbing to you one day. I mean, y'all both switches but he would want to be full submissive one day.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He's had one fling and that was it. After he met you, you had to guide him through the pillow talk.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Reverse cowgirl. He likes to see you butt bounce on him while you're in control.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Pretty goofy. He would always put on a cartoon voice whenever he goes down on you and be like, "Hey who turned out the lights". You hit him upside the head with the pillow while he laughed.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He has a few hairs down there but you don't mind at all.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's a fluffy boy. He'll be the type to get you a teddy bear, some candy, and flowers for no reason in particular.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He sometimes masturbate. Mainly when you send him a video of you...doing something he likes.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He doesn't have any too crazy kinks besides the submissive kink, as mentioned before. Besides that one, he also has a praise kink as well because he loves it when both of you praise each other during sex.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Mainly y'all do it in the bedroom, but if it's that bad, he'll take you to a nearby closet or bathroom stall. Y'all did get caught by Berlin one time though.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

You doing something sexy in a video or you biting his neck. That drives him mad.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

ABSOLUTELY NO PEGGING! He does wanna be the submissive one some day but only to a certain degree like pegging. Also, he doesn't do anything involving blood because he has hemophobia(the fear of blood)

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Both, both is good. Y'all mainly be at 69 if y'all wanna easily get each other off like that.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He takes his sweet ass time pleasuring you and he enjoys every single moment of it.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He'll do quickies, as long as ya'll don't get busted like y'all did with Berlin. (He would not let Rio forget that embarrassing moment)

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He's not a risk taker at all, which is ironic because he's apart of a robbery heist where there's a lot of risk of getting killed if not careful.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He can go 4 round within 3 hours. He does have the energy of a rabbit.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Just a pair of handcuffs and cock ring that you use on him. 

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He's not that much of a teaser. You be the main one teasing him so yeah, it's the other way around.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's a bit of a moaner. Not loud enough for anyone to hear but loud enough for only you to hear. 

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He's afraid that you'll leave him for either Denver or Berlin because they're good looking guys. You assured him that you have eyes set on him and him only and he became happy after that. He loves you so much.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's 6 1/2 with a 3 inched girth. Still has you screaming though.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

His libido is at a 5. He's pretty neutral but that doesn't stop him from showering you in love and affection in the bedroom like it's his last hours on earth.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He'll fall asleep the minute he starts cuddling with you. The warmth of your bodies will knock him out cold and he'll be sleeping like a baby.