NSFW Alphabet: Do-shik(Midnight)

Bare with me on this because I haven't seen the movie yet.

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Do-shik is the type to rub your back and cuddle with you after making you sore for hours and hours.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

You like his hair. Running your fingers through his silky locks always calm you down.

He loves your neck. It may sounds weird but he loves to bury his face into your neck during y'all heated moment.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Anywhere. He's not a picky man.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He gets turned on by you wielding blades or any blade like objects.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He had a few one night stands in the past, so he's experienced.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Doggystyle. He likes pulling on your hair in the process.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

This man is low-key unpredictable. Sometimes he's goofy and sometimes he's serious.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He keeps himself shaved every once in a while.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

This may sound like a case of Stockholm Syndrome, but when he kidnapped you...you were in awe when you saw yourself being surrounded by a rose arc and a bunch of lit candles that were shaped in the form of a heart. Yeah, he's psycho but he's romantic to say the least.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He only does it in secret, despite you knowing that he does jack off.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Hair pulling

Back scratching

And he secretly wants to do knifeplay

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He's possessive so in the bedroom where no one but him gets to see you a moaning mess.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you act shy. He knows for a fact that you're far from innocent, but he finds it cute when you're being shy.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He refuses to share. Again, he's possessive.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

You're the giver. He loves looking down at you while you go down on him.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Fast paced. He knows how you are when he's really fast so he does it out of torture.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Doesn't do quickies. He loves taking his time with you.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He's not psychotic if he doesn't do risks. This man would be the type to want to try and place a gun to your head while he's clapping you.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

His stamina is pretty inhuman. How can he go 9 rounds in 7 hours!?

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Only owns a remote controlled vibrator. He likes to use it on you when you're just minding your own business.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Again, this man is unpredictable. He only teases you when you're at your peak.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

9 times outta 10, he's quiet as a mouse.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He actually would want to start a life with you, but he couldn't because of the possibility of him getting arrested for kidnapping you in the first place.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

8 inches and 3 width. Yeah, it hurts like a bitch to you.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

8.5. He gets riled up just by you sitting in his lap.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

It takes him hours to fall asleep. He wanna make sure that you're fast asleep first then cuddles up next to you.